**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta testing

Blessed_234808Blessed_234808 Posts: 4
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried to do The Beta testing and went to my main account progression.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    It won’t let me access it either. Won’t connect to the Beta server from the Hub.
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    Check out my thread on it, many more people commented similar things, along with a (semi) response to the situation from Kabam
  • I enjoyed the second chapter. As I am certainly not an “end game player”, I think the nodes are challenging but not something that will deter players from trying to finish. Therein lies the issue- the alienation of players who don’t spend or have the skills or time required to maintain the roster levels that are tantamount for success moving beyond act 5. But as I have only done enough to be ‘cavalier’ in act 6 and don’t put in nearly enough time due to work and family, I have a lot of events to complete to try to stay on pace with the content.
  • Finally, The Book Selection option became available.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

I enjoyed the second chapter. As I am certainly not an “end game player”, I think the nodes are challenging but not something that will deter players from trying to finish. Therein lies the issue- the alienation of players who don’t spend or have the skills or time required to maintain the roster levels that are tantamount for success moving beyond act 5. But as I have only done enough to be ‘cavalier’ in act 6 and don’t put in nearly enough time due to work and family, I have a lot of events to complete to try to stay on pace with the content.

I disagree. I tried 7.2 and didn’t feel like reading a book for EVERY LANE. it’s ridiculous. Half the screens filled with icons and this is
    1 fight on 1 path of 1 quest....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I tried to do The Beta testing and went to my main account progression.

Click on Book Select. I made the same mistake.
  • I played The Beta and is not fun.