**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Bugs

I have compiled a list of champions and interactions that are not working properly since the February 2021 update. I'll start with individual champion issues:

Tigra: Not triggering "miss" while holding heavy during incoming projectile attacks. Specials are still hitting me even when crouched and the word "miss" pops up. Tigra still takes the hit and receives damage.

Domino: Her critical failure is failing, ironically. I've had several instances, (against evade champs for example) where critical failure will activate then immediately fall off and disappear. Evade champs still evade, people like Hyperion still gain power, etc. Opponents also not taking damage from critical failure. My Domino is 5/65 and sig 200. Also, there seems to be a dramatic decrease in her damage output. Throwing a special 2 on an opponent with unlucky debuff now seems to be capped around 3k, where as before I've seen it hit as high as 25k or higher.

Captain Marvel Movie: I use her in AQ and lately, when she activates binary ignition and indestructible, she still takes damage despite being indestructible.

Falcon: Lock on isn't shutting down defensive abilities similar to Domino and her critical failure. I had two fights this morning with Falcon where lock on failed to keep Spider-Man Miles Morales from evading, as well as failed to keep Mordo from astral evading and failed to stop his power gain.

Ghost: Not receiving guaranteed critical hits on every special attack while phasing. I build to a special one, dash back to phase and throw the special at the same time, and she isn't landing critical hits on every hit, if any hits at all. Like Domino, she's hitting much, much softer than she used to. This is a big issue.

There are also various bugs we've seen in the past that have returned with this update as well, and these bugs happen regardless of champion use. The bugs are as follows:

Extremely passive AI. Enemy AI refusing to engage and just sits back holding block.

Enemy AI refuses to throw specials: I have had great difficulty baiting specials. Most of the time, enemy AI holds specials until special 3.

Can't punish specials: On the rare occasion the AI does throw a special, I am completely unable to punish it. This is regardless of champions or game content. This is AQ, EQ, arena, etc. Every time the AI throws a special and I dex away from it, then dash in to punish, the AI either dashes back out of reach before they should be able to, or they intercept my dash. I cannot punish specials.

Can't punish heavies: Same thing with the specials. When they throw a heavy and I evade it and dash in, they are able to block or dash back before I make contact, sometimes they intercept me.

AI ignoring combos: I'm having a LOT of issues of enemy AI just interrupting my five hit combos out of the blue. I'll be three hits in on a five hit combo and the enemy will randomly block, throw a heavy or throw a special as I'm still attacking them. This interrupts my champion animation and prioritizes the enemy AI attacks and animations, resulting in countless damage I don't usually receive.

I play on iPhone 11, have the most recent software update, iOS 14.4. The game is running on it's latest version as well. I play the game on wifi at home where I have high speed fiber internet.

I have video of Tigra taking hits from specials while crouched that I plan to upload later if I can. I look forward to hearing from you (Kabam) and will do whatever I can to work with you to resolve these issues. The game is far too bugged and needs fixed.

Comments

• Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Mordo is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction and the Miles Morales you fought could have had increased ability accuracy from nodes and such, Ghost is working just fine for me and there is definately nothing wrong with Tigras ability to cause projectile based specials to miss.

If i had to guess you fought either Apocalypse or Super Skrull with Tigra. Super Skrulls sp1 can't miss and if he does gain the vigilance buff his sp2 can't miss either and for Apocalypse a common mistake is using suicides, if you have any damaging debuff on you Apocalypse will inflict his debuffs on you when launching his specials and that includes weakness on his sp1. Tigra can't cause projectiles to miss or go unblockable if inflicted with either weakness, slow or exhaustion against non cosmic champions
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    You need videos of these things happening. Without them, we don't know who you're fighting or what nodes are active.