**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav difficulty

dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I wish you would just say we are capping the rewards and making it more difficult for players to get throne breaker because these new nodes are make it more restrictive and increase the difficulty. I’m still upset that falcon cannot get fury buffs like elsa and Nick fury. But if you wanted it to take less time, how about you remove some paths and give us the old nodes back?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    No ❤️
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's weird because it's taken me less time to finish it this month.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Skill chapter is the chapter I hate most now. The required debuffs are pretty unique to a handful of newer skill champs. Is it harder, no, but sure takes longer when you can only parry, heavy to avoid getting evaded. It's like fighting night crawler the entire path with no option to switch his stance. Quake definitely helps too, but if you're not a quaker or don't have the champs to place the debuffs, settle in for longer parry, heavy fights.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Seemed about the same to me. Chapter 3 level 2 felt really long, but overall similar times.
  • Options

Skill chapter is the chapter I hate most now. The required debuffs are pretty unique to a handful of newer skill champs. Is it harder, no, but sure takes longer when you can only parry, heavy to avoid getting evaded. It's like fighting night crawler the entire path with no option to switch his stance. Quake definitely helps too, but if you're not a quaker or don't have the champs to place the debuffs, settle in for longer parry, heavy fights.

You don’t have to use the skill global node to stop them from evading. They just get a benefit if you follow it, it’s doable with a wide range of champions that have anti-evade mechanisms.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Seemed about the same to me. Chapter 3 level 2 felt really long, but overall similar times.
    That mystic one makes the least sense to me.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I used mostly R4 AA for the skill quest. Seemed pretty quick for everything to die to Neuros. The poison immune champs, I used Apoc. I hardly used any skill champs in the skill quest at all.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I used mostly R4 AA for the skill quest. Seemed pretty quick for everything to die to Neuros. The poison immune champs, I used Apoc. I hardly used any skill champs in the skill quest at all.

I can see Km/ws/cwbp putting in some heavy work on that level. And only 1 of them can use the benefit of the global node.

I think too many people are focused on the new changes then just playing the darn game. Right? So many answers for these problems.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Skill have a lot more choices now, Tech and Mutant are way faster, and Mystic is so much fun with Sasquatch deleting everyone on the path. Only Science and Cosmic feels a little bit slower. Difficulty-wise, it was actually easier than the past months since there's no fun boss like the one-hit Morningstar and empowered immunity + matador Emma. Loved those fights.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    It was doable but way less fun than the previous months. It felt annoyed most of the time by stupid nodes causing like Evades and unstoppable all the time. It just wasn't a fun mechanic to deal with for a whole quest. A lane or so is one thing but this.