**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test your Champs in Arena before AQ/AW

BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Be very very careful in AQ & AW right now. So many Champs are broken. I suggest doing arena with Champs you want to use just to test them 1st.

Here is just one example or many many that I have (pay close attention to my L1's - Every other L1 did nothing. Power bar was drained but champ just stood there after I hit button. Very dangerous if you are unaware).

uagmon4zzdwc.gif
Note: please forgive the poor quality. The forum only allows tiny files.

Comments

• Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'm so triggered by the fact that u dashed in while the opponent was charging a heavy attack
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    I'm so triggered by the fact that u dashed in while the opponent was charging a heavy attack

Lol, it happens to me sometimes. We are all humans, we all must have done something stupid in Mcoc at least once.. xD
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    That was my point about testing your Champs in Arena first. I was so thrown off by the special not going off that it took me a minute to recuperate and get back into the swing of the match. It's okay when you're just in Arena but that would be devastating during map6