**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

AW bugs

first of all, my device is iphone7 with iOS 11.1 & 15.1 of the game
Now
today's aw, i use my 5/40 star lord to fight my first opponent. after i click the opponent, my energy's gone, and i want to fight it with SL since the opponent is a mutant. but i didn't click fight because my girlfriend called me, so i locked my iphone and waited for about a minute. after i unlock my phone, the time (one minute countdown) is gone, but the fight button is still green. so i click the fight button. BUT there is no response. the screen returns to the map with no button available to click except the menu (with fight, crystal, alliance, champs etc.). So i click the fight under menu, and continue in aw. THE BUG, is that my SL is only half the health and i can see the opponent is a 4star gambit, as in i have already fight the opponent with timeout as a result.
i don't know how you should fix the bug, but please fix it.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Doot @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Commish