**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is a post about future Idea of buffs with new SUIT

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey so, like we saw when "House of X" magneto got buffed he received a very small and comic accurate suit tweak.
First time in MCOC 6 year history.
(He used to have half sleeves now he has proepr full sleeves accurate wrt to HOX storyline)

So would this community welcome future plans for say -
Getting new look with different types of buffs?
Overhaul
Value update
Tune up

Like we know in near future we will get a buff for miles And it was stated he may receive some love in terms of VFX animation. (Which imo would be lovely)
So if he gets a new suit i mean like this one

Would the community welcome this idea?

Like for future depend on this we can get an clear idea if we need release of different types of same champs or we would love to get a new fresh looks to keep things interesting
For the future.

NOTE : chamos like scarlet witch and Magento and Punsiher or vision are exceptions. They have proeper relevance.

For example if we ever get an Winter Soldier buff may be we can get his original comic book version and 1st movie look instead any new champ release wrt to the tv show.
I think we all like the original winter Soldier look.

Just like this
Right now there are many new looks for exhisting champs
Electra
Emma frost
Jean grey Phonix
Venom (the end) final
Cyclops house of x

Comments

• Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Idea : when u dupe a champ reaching max sig may be u unlock their best version.
    Like if someone dupe red hulk and just reached sig 200 - they gets a spacific crystal upgrading unlocking new spacial attack and new looks for their champ the ultimate version.

Like guns gets added. Hence unlocking new spacials and some spacific ability.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I really want Long-Haired Winter Soldier.