**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why nobody is talking about this guy?

2»

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    GagoH said:

@Corkscrew i hear you, but for starters. Even if someone could easily ramp up with guardian without issues at all, at the end of the day you still need (in total) at least 5 bars of power (1 sp3 and 1 sp2) , but most scenarios even more than that if youre doing an sp1 as well or additional sp3. That’s just very tedious to keep building up.

With g99, once ramped , you get all her damage right out the gate. And you can secure her combo just by using heavies.

Second, what if someone wasn’t the best at evading someone like apocs specials and had to take block damage? By the time you ramp guardian up , apoc has fired numerous specials on you, and yes you have resistances but lets say a day 5 AQ apoc or something. I tear them apart in seconds with g99 since her damage comes right out the gate.

This is what I mean by more practical damage.

@GagoH

I'll bite, because I'm chilling in a map 5 ally.

Day 5 Apoc - SP3 followed by SP2 (since he no longer has vigor). Fight is over. You don't have to do anything sensational to solo him every time. You can wear his specials and lose less than 50% health.

It's straightforward, you don't have to evade his specials, you don't have to protect your combo. You don't have to have used him at all until the Apoc fight and he is good to go.

I don't know how doing two specials is tedious.

LIke I said... it's relative, if you can't keep a combo, G99 is not going to be easier... certainly not easier than firing off a couple specials.

He absolutely wrecks a lot of 7.1 and you have to rotate specials more, but that is part and parcel of higher level content.