**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Strange game behaviour

I was on the 4th path of a monthly event quest (chapter 3, quest 1, 4th path) when I had a message:

"You have been disonected from Game Center, you will be returned to home screen" (translated from french)

the I had the same screen I have if the game shuts down when I load a fight showing "Fight recovery, my champion vs Morning Star"

And before I can even start the fight I get:

An error has occured, try again later, then the game forces me out.

What the Hell is going on ?

Comments

• Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    And when I log again, I lost half the HP of my champion...
  • Options
    Hey Spino,

I have been having the same issue with my game ... just i get it in event and arena....

I would start a arena round choose my 3 champs and find a match , shuffle my 3 for class advantage and then start...
    then i get the same error message that i need to try again ... when i log back in and go to arena it says lost streak and resets to 1x .... cant do event quest as i'm constantly losing champs and not going to waste my revives or heals on that... energy is wasted.... why am i having flashbacks to the V12.0 disaster....lets hope kabam fixes the issues and quick...(might be asking a bit much there)....

but good luck buddy ... just know your not suffering alone....