**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should have a timer to end incursion

D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I have mentioned before that there should be a timer within which someone doesn’t take a decision the incursion must end automatically @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious . I don’t know what this guy is doing sitting there for the past 15 hours. I see he has logged in several times during this timeline.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yup, zan0 is right. If you've completed the zone then you can leave and still keep the zone rewards points that come with it. I've seen people vanish from incursions...haha
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    If you leave when u are done u still keep the points
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Just leave it.
  • Options
    Yes I can leave, but the champs are still in it. The timer to refresh those champs will be based on when the incursion ends. That’s an issue.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    And for me it’s annoying when someone does something **** like this. I’ve had worse experiences going in with the top champs to see the other person has a pi in 20k’s and can’t last 2 sectors in 8. But this tops it all.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Yes I can leave, but the champs are still in it. The timer to refresh those champs will be based on when the incursion ends. That’s an issue.

It will end for you when you leave...
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Ok