**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You might be missing out on something awesome!

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
If you haven't noticed it yet, Deadpool is in the dialogue for the side quest this month.
Usually I don't read the story, but whoever writes for Deadpool in these things deserves a raise if you ask me!
Great story and makes me laugh constantly, give it a shot!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

red is sus

No spoiler check?
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

red is sus

I understood that reference.
    edited February 2021

Jaded said:

red is sus

No spoiler check?
    I mean I’ve given no context as to what it means in the story
    Exactly...you give no context and no thought behind your response.

OP is right about the story! Always a fun read these monthly quests.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Deadpool is scared of cows lol
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Love this event, lots of meme materials in those dialogue

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

red is sus

No spoiler check?

Seems like neither did you.
    Thanks that’s what I was going for. Not to ruin anything for anyone else...over your head much?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

red is sus

No spoiler check?

New post: *exciting stuff*
    Jaded: fun’s over
    ⬆️ That’s funny... 🤷‍♂️

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

red is sus

No spoiler check?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
    My bed has no wrong side to wake up to. It’s amazing. When you become an adult and do adult stuff you realize the importance of a proper pillow and bed.
    edited February 2021
    Y’all have a problem with spoiler checks? As if it ruins the conversation to make sure you don’t ruin dialogue or aspects of the game for others.

The story line is always worthy to read. People put their heart and soul into making this content for us. I apologize to no one for asking for spoiler checks to be initiated for new content.

Regardless of context used or what was given to the public. Safe/respectful is the way to go, not what you see above. Shameful to see fellow so called summoners try to push anyone around that disagrees with their methods. It’s not okay.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Y’all have a problem with spoiler checks? As if it ruins the conversation to make sure you don’t ruin dialogue or aspects of the game for others.

The story line is always worthy to read. People put their heart and soul into making this content for us. I apologize to no one for asking for spoiler checks to be initiated for new content.

Regardless of context used or what was given to the public. Safe/respectful is the way to go, not what you see above. Shameful to see fellow so called summoners try to push anyone around that disagrees with their methods. It’s not okay.

Pot, meet kettle!

Jaded said:

Pot, meet kettle!
    I asked “no spoiler check?”
    Very polite.

Continue to try to find my fault. Not that of others.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

You worry too much about the little things in life. C'est la Vie.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Jaded said:

but it’s one line of dialogue. Also, there’s a screenshot of the same dialogue on the meme thread, which was posted before my comment. Why aren’t you telling that person to use spoilers?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

but it’s one line of dialogue. Also, there’s a screenshot of the same dialogue on the meme thread, which was posted before my comment. Why aren’t you telling that person to use spoilers?

See? 1 minute before my comment. Saw it then came back to this post and commented the dialogue.
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★

Jaded said:

Bruh I posted that, please don’t send him to me. I don’t need this English teacher on my back.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

See? 1 minute before my comment. Saw it then came back to this post and commented the dialogue.
    WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHERE'S THE SPOILER TAG?????
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

You said it yourself, it had no context, nothing. How does it matter if someone says that then. No who hadn't read the dialogue would be able to understand anyways.
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Qacob said:

Jaded said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHERE'S THE SPOILER TAG?????
    I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement...
    @SpideyFunko I’m not sure why you need to smooth out your justification for posting what you did. I merely asked a question, let the mob try to belittle me, and now you want answers?

You guys legitimately use spoiler checks for fun in some threads, but when it’s prevalent it’s a problem for you. Smfh.
This discussion has been closed.