**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 7.2 beta

The nodes are too much. The 53 nodes, not literal, in my very first fight against yondu are meant to stop me from attacking, blocking, dexing, gaining power, and using combos. While at the same time reducing my attack, block, intercepting, parry. And all of this is happening while I’m up against your new super ai. That ignores my blocks, intercepts nearly every attack, and evades and dexs with the speed of a super computer. Why not let me give the node a revive and two potions and let me skip it. As it stands, it’s was a fight that’s designed to be one that I could barely fight. That’s not fun. At the moment 7.2 is the equivalent of tying both of a persons arms and one leg up and then tossing them in the ocean. 7.2 might be ok for the top 10% of the player base. But, it’s not good for the remaining 90%. Puts us in a bad situation. Because we need the resources. The bad experience I had fight in 7.2 only came from the nodes. Everything else was fine. The nodes give an Iron Maiden feel to the fights. Not fun. Removing a few nodes would give an actual fight that’s hard but doable. As it stands it feels the only goal is to force players in to buying revives and potions.

Comments