**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Say a made up Nicname guess the champ

1235»

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Pfff, my quest is only one fight. You're powerless against me without your souls.
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Mr. Awesome until I hit 30 hits
    Mr. Creme la cool but still hot
    Mr. Revive me all you can I’m still gonna lose health
    Miss. All rounder
    Mr. #1 in comics #-1 in mcoc
    Miss. Sparkles and diamonds (no it’s not Emma......I’m expecting better)
    Miss. I’m better than nick fury
    Mr. Kill myself before opponent kills me
    Mr. Suicide bomber
    Mr. Colin cloud
  • Options
    Now get that if you can (ps. Some are like really easy so you’ll get it)
  • Options
    P.s please tag me i might lose the thread
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Poison-Octopus
  • Options
    Sbk said:

Poison-Octopus

Man thing obvi (or is it im abom?) @Sbk am I right?
  • Options
    @Rookiie and @SpideyFunko have a go in my set will ya. You know how much pain I put into those to think up those names? Close to none actually
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Timmytdt said:

Sbk said:

Poison-Octopus

Man thing obvi (or is it im abom?) @Sbk am I right?
    Omega red
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    1) Ms. I use guns and I shoot people.
    2) Mr. I love Improved power gain node
    3) Mr. I can tap you, but you cant hit me
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Timmytdt said:

1) Mr. Awesome until I hit 30 hits
    2) Mr. Creme la cool but still hot
    3) Mr. Revive me all you can I’m still gonna lose health
    4) Miss. All rounder
    5) Mr. #1 in comics #-1 in mcoc
    6) Miss. Sparkles and diamonds (no it’s not Emma......I’m expecting better)
    7) Miss. I’m better than nick fury
    8) Mr. Kill myself before opponent kills me
    9) Mr. Suicide bomber
    10) Mr. Colin cloud

1) Daredevil Hell's Kitchen
    2) Iceman or Human Torch
    3) Bishop or Black Bolt
    4) Quake or Black Widow CV
    5) Doctor Strange or Juggernaut
    6) Jubilee or Captain Marvel Movie
    7) Quake or Captain Marvel Movie
    8) Immortal Hulk or Black Bolt
    9) Crossbones or Red Goblin
    10) Professor X

@Timmytdt these are* pretty vague man
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Timmytdt said:

Miss. All rounder
    Mr. Suicide bomber
    Mr. Colin cloud

I'm driving at the moment but would really like to try to read these more thoroughly and guess it some but one this stuck out is mr. Number one in comics number one in mcoc has to be doom. While I disagree slightly because I think Century or void for that matter especially wood literally destroy all of doctor Doom's livelihood Country and so on. One avoids most powerful moments in the comics to me is that when Scarlet Witch during House of them tried to give everyone a good to perfect life that they would enjoy even at that multiversal level she could not eliminate / do anything at all to get rid of the Void.

This chick sent starro the Conqueror running like a little schoolgirl at a fraction of the power she was at during House of M. I could just be misremembering but I can't think of any other type champ and Marvel contest of Champions that is up there and both mcoc and comics...... wow I just worked a 12-hour shift and it's showing clearly the guy who I'm comparing him to the void has at least a case to be made as the strongest in the comics and while not as strong of a case in the game itself the case can still be made
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

Timmytdt said:

Miss. All rounder
    Mr. Suicide bomber
    Mr. Colin cloud

I'm driving at the moment but would really like to try to read these more thoroughly and guess it some but one this stuck out is mr. Number one in comics number one in mcoc has to be doom. While I disagree slightly because I think Century or void for that matter especially wood literally destroy all of doctor Doom's livelihood Country and so on. One avoids most powerful moments in the comics to me is that when Scarlet Witch during House of them tried to give everyone a good to perfect life that they would enjoy even at that multiversal level she could not eliminate / do anything at all to get rid of the Void.

This chick sent starro the Conqueror running like a little schoolgirl at a fraction of the power she was at during House of M. I could just be misremembering but I can't think of any other type champ and Marvel contest of Champions that is up there and both mcoc and comics...... wow I just worked a 12-hour shift and it's showing clearly the guy who I'm comparing him to the void has at least a case to be made as the strongest in the comics and while not as strong of a case in the game itself the case can still be made
    SENTRY RIGHT
    I thought of him then he slipped my mind and I put Doctor Strange or Juggernaut
    Thank you!
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Cam97 said:

1 Mr. My small kit is so op that years later kabam hasnt made a champion like me

2. Mr. Ive saved your butt so many times from getting spanked by yoyr opponent (2 answers)

3. Miss Ive saved your butt so many times from getting spanked by your opponent

4. Miss my entire offensive utility is my special 2 but its enough for most champs

1. Colossus
    2. Heimdall, Iceman
    3. Magik
    4. Storm X
  • Options
    herm said:

Cam97 said:

1 Mr. My small kit is so op that years later kabam hasnt made a champion like me

2. Mr. Ive saved your butt so many times from getting spanked by yoyr opponent (2 answers)

4. Miss my entire offensive utility is my special 2 but its enough for most champs

1. Colossus
    2. Heimdall, Iceman
    3. Magik
    4. Storm X
    I respect all four of those answers and they all certainly apply but what I was going for was

Hyperion
    Heimdall ant-man (nf synergy)
    Quake (nf synergy) As a magik lover though. Limbo has came in clutch too many times to say this isn't correct. Lol
    Magik is where i was thinking with the sp 2 spam. There's arguably no move in the game that can by itself dictate entire fights
  • Options
    Cam97 said:

herm said:

Cam97 said:

1. Colossus
    2. Heimdall, Iceman
    3. Magik
    4. Storm X
    I respect all four of those answers and they all certainly apply but what I was going for was

Hyperion
    Heimdall ant-man (nf synergy)
    Quake (nf synergy) As a magik lover though. Limbo has came in clutch too many times to say this isn't correct. Lol
    Magik is where i was thinking with the sp 2 spam. There's arguably no move in the game that can by itself dictate entire fights
    lol alr. Is ant man actually good with nf tho? I have no experience using them together
  • Options
    Grean said:

1) Ms. I use guns and I shoot people.
    2) Mr. I love Improved power gain node
    3) Mr. I can tap you, but you cant hit me

1. Domino
    2. Hyperion
    3. Spiderman classic
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Miss. All rounder
    Mr. Suicide bomber
    Mr. Colin cloud

1. DDHK?
    2. HT
    3. iHulk
    4. no clue
    5. Doom
    6. CMM
    7. Quake?
    8. iHulk
    9. NF
    10. ?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Cam97 said:

Timmytdt said:

Miss. All rounder
    Mr. Suicide bomber
    Mr. Colin cloud

SENTRY RIGHT
    I thought of him then he slipped my mind and I put Doctor Strange or Juggernaut
    Thank you!
    They're all very reasonable / perfectly fine answers the only determining Factor being the comic book writer at the time for example century was the last to stand against World breaker Hulk (dr. Strange acted like he was going to and I believe ended up getting his hands broken)

But on any given day Doctor Doom could defeat anyone but I do think it's fair to say that the void overall is the most powerful in the comics. Simply unstoppable.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Timmytdt said:

1) Mr. Awesome until I hit 30 hits
    2) Mr. Creme la cool but still hot
    3) Mr. Revive me all you can I’m still gonna lose health
    4) Miss. All rounder
    5) Mr. #1 in comics #-1 in mcoc
    6) Miss. Sparkles and diamonds (no it’s not Emma......I’m expecting better)
    7) Miss. I’m better than nick fury
    8) Mr. Kill myself before opponent kills me
    9) Mr. Suicide bomber
    10) Mr. Colin cloud

1) Daredevil Hell's Kitchen (its a double answer, but your technically right, someone else?)
    2) Iceman or Human Torch (the esecond one, it’s a spider ham reference)
    3) Bishop or Black Bolt (nope, once dead all you rgotta give in the quest he’s gonna degen)
    4) Quake no or Black Widow CV yes
    5) Doctor Strange or Juggernaut you got it right later
    6) Jubilee or Captain Marvel Movie uno
    7) Quake or Captain Marvel Movie tsk tsk
    8) Immortal Hulk or Black Bolt ihulk yes
    9) Crossbones or Red Goblin nah
    10) Professor X lol go physical

@Timmytdt these are* pretty vague man