**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Before fight vibration!

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I noticed this last night, to be honest I have no idea how long it’s been there.
I activated it and forgot it. This morning I was getting random vibrations, had to keep checking Line/discord smh.

Anyone else use this feature?

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’ve been using it since it was introduced. Useful if I’m grinding arena in the morning while watching telly and drinking coffee. Sometimes I’ll miss the fight starting and get pummelled

This stoppped that, so it’s been helpful
  • Options

I’ve been using it since it was introduced. Useful if I’m grinding arena in the morning while watching telly and drinking coffee. Sometimes I’ll miss the fight starting and get pummelled

How long has it been around?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I like this. It helps to focus on the arena to get the milestones. Also keep me from falling asleep whenever I feel that I haven’t achieved the numbers of result I aimed. It did saves me times sometimes
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cool. I would also use this now.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I like this. It helps to focus on the arena to get the milestones. Also keep me from falling asleep whenever I feel that I haven’t achieved the numbers of result I aimed. It did saves me times sometimes

Of course don’t overburden yourself with the vibrator setting. One must gain enough sleep to manage the day. I will want to recommend that this vibrator in-game function should only be used when you are home from work or at weekend with planning ahead in mind.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

A few months. Think it was maybe introduced in October? Don’t quote me on that, but I’m sure MSD tweeted about it around that time
  • Options

Jaded said:

A few months. Think it was maybe introduced in October? Don’t quote me on that, but I’m sure MSD tweeted about it around that time
    Cool. I legitimately follow 2 people (ilac and fellow Albertan Lagacy). Ohh I started following @Kabam Miike on Twitter. That’s about it I believe.

Good to know it’s been around for a bit. I like the addition, would have liked it sooner in my arena grinding.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Cool. I legitimately follow 2 people (ilac and fellow Albertan Lagacy). Ohh I started following @Kabam Miike on Twitter. That’s about it I believe.

Good to know it’s been around for a bit. I like the addition, would have liked it sooner in my arena grinding.
    Lagacy is Canadian too? Huh. Never knew that.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I guess I only follow Canadians...🤔
    🇨🇦🇨🇦

Honourable mention to @RichTheMan, I use to enjoy his Mcoc News.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I guess I only follow Canadians...🤔
    🇨🇦🇨🇦

Honourable mention to @RichTheMan, I use to enjoy his Mcoc News.
    One of the guys who just left our Ally was in my Province. Always felt somewhat of a closeness to him.