**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1.5 Unlimited Power

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, I have 4 paths left in 7.1 and have seen that this is one of them... I cannot cheese this as I have no Ronan or Morningstar, could anyone please advise???

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wait for ronan 😣

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I had the same problem as you. What I did was use BWCV and stayed in Poison phase because it would power control and they would never get to a special 3 when I would use my special 2. You can also use mordo and use his sp2. It will place a debuff on the opponent which will do energy damage to the opponent based on the number of buffs they have.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Wait for ronan 😣

@Jaded not a chance! Gone from 6.3.1 in January completion to here, and i am not waiting! I am 28% t5 tech from throne breaker
    Just power through with your mystics then. It’s your only option.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    There is a node that does poison to the opponent based on the number of buffs they have when you’re using mystics. Once they get up to high number of furies, keep using your specials, the poisons will melt them
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Should work with literally any mystic, warning though, do not use longshot, they’ll get to sp3 immediately if you use sp2, I tried
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Node isn’t even bad if you have Doom and BWCV. Watch out for that Terrax though, he was hitting hard before the buff on that path. Think I used Quake.
  • Options

@FlyGalaxyBomb Update, done, BWCV was great! Cost me 2 revs but 🤷‍♂️.

But it’s done and that’s all that matters!!! Well done.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @Stark154667 nice job!!!