**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Parry timing is off

rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
This was supposed to be fixed..it is clearly off.

I can't see what was fixed with the update but almost everything important is broken.

I have another request....new releases only on Monday....no one answers on forums or does any work Saturday or Sunday. When something is broken it stays that way and no one addresses it. Your game requires us to play on weekends...why you don't work then is not a mystery but it does not follow best practices in ANY business.

Comments

• UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Member Posts: 83
    Parry timing is definitely off for combos ending with a medium attack!
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    Noticed sometimes the AI has like crazy reaction after a combo, am I going crazy? Am j just being slow on the parry punch?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    The game is F$&@d right now, I'm doing couple runs through 5.3 every week With just my stash items, this week it cost me 500 units, timings are off, lag everywhere, no delay after their missed attacks and they parry me, specials not firing, but worst is my intercepts were getting overridden, I'm on the edge of quitting, my alliance just lost 2 great players to rage quitting, these guys complete every war and aq and they were dying halfway through the maps