**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I could have swore I asked before but I can’t find it! Help with 4.4.1

Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I can’t find the answer but who should I take into 4.4.1? @Will3808

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Doom Corvus RG Havok and quake if you can play her. Also, why did you tag will?
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    edited February 2021
    Riptide said:

Doom Corvus RG Havok and quake if you can play her. Also, why did you tag will?

Because he told me I could if I ever have any questions.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Act 4.4.1 has the buff Class Wrath. So you could bring champs that benefits from that node (i.e. giving 125% increase in attack).
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Your roster looks pretty good for act 4!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Take doom, Corvus, red guardian, havok, and archangel. If you go on the upper right path with white magneto it should be pretty easy. The boss is unblockable in the last 25% of health so try to time a special right before that happens to kill her.
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    edited February 2021
    Will3808 said:

Take doom, Corvus, red guardian, havok, and archangel. If you go on the upper right path with white magneto it should be pretty easy. The boss is unblockable in the last 25% of health so try to time a special right before that happens to kill her.

Thanks again. Let’s see if I can clear it with ease like last time you helped me lol. Skill level is not that high in my opinion lol