edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Sp2 get 50k dmg
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    With or without apocalypse I would R3 her. I tested her for the first time yesterday as a horseman and she was hitting really hard to be fair, dropping 50k SP2s constantly since she gets a bar back immediately after it. She’s extremely good for power control either way, my favourite champion in the game.
  • Options

With or without apocalypse I would R3 her. I tested her for the first time yesterday as a horseman and she was hitting really hard to be fair, dropping 50k SP2s constantly since she gets a bar back immediately after it. She’s extremely good for power control either way, my favourite champion in the game.

Thats nice opinion 😁
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    It depends on the other mutant champions you have and how your catalyst situation is. If you have other better mutants you need to rank up or are low on mutant t4cc or t5b don’t rank her up. Also if you have various other power control champions, don’t rank her up. In any other scenario or if you just really like Psylocke, go for it.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

It depends on the other mutant champions you have and how your catalyst situation is. If you have other better mutants you need to rank up or are low on mutant t4cc or t5b don’t rank her up. Also if you have various other power control champions, don’t rank her up. In any other scenario or if you just really like Psylocke, go for it.