**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uselless champion in AW defence.

I had three of my champs on rank 4 and two on rank 5 only for defence in AW. What now? Their are uselles to me, not so good in attack. I don´t want them anymore. Can we get rank down tickets? or at least take down the stupid diversity!!!!!! I am not the only one who thinks this!!!

Comments

• I am in the same situation mate and it is really frustrating
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    There where several conversations Since one month.
    A bit late now to Start a New whining thread.
    If you only rank up for def und not for off. Thats pretty much you prob.
    I ranked up kamela for fun. Now she's diversity Gold.
    Keep the faith, by the time they will be usefull again.
  • Cassy wrote: »
    If you only rank up for def und not for off. Thats pretty much you prob.

I think the point that people are trying to make is that a couple months ago it wasn't a problem.

And thank you for ranking up Kamala. She appreciates being involved in the contest.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Which are you r5?
    Even for a casual Player its easly done to bring one or two 4* to r4.
    They also nessesary for Arena. So they are not complete useless at all.
  • I somewhat agree that ranking up champs for arena has value, but I think useless here is a relative term.

While to someone in a strong alliance getting T4CC frequently, taking a 4* to R5 isn't a big deal. They have the resources to rank up a champ like Kamala "for fun".

To someone grinding away in a smaller alliance, taking a 4* to R5 is a big deal. So when they rank up a champ for a specific reason and then that reason is taken away what are they supposed to do? They spent months ranking up that champion. It's not like they can easily and quickly change direction. Yes that champ still has value in arena, but I seriously doubt that's why they spent months getting the resources together to rank that champ up. And I very seriously doubt they would have done the same ranking priority had they known then what they know now.

Too many times I've seen people shrug off this change to AW and say "adapt and overcome". That's easier for some to say than for others.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You must be new to the forums