**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Psycho man is a bit good

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
Ok so I did some testing. If you get into the block phase, race to L2. Throw off the L2 and mash into their block and get in a heavy, then spam heavies until another L2, rinse and repeat.

The debuff that locks them from using specials means you can heavy spam in corner and it lasts long enough for you to be able to chain it with passive-ish AI.

Now as a debuff there are a couple synergies/nodes that can extend its duration meaning its even easier to pull off, power reserve will have a similar effect.

I’ve not seen anyone use this as most like to see the big juicy numbers but using the 3* I managed to kill ROL WS without him launching a single special and being under complete control all fight. If that doesn’t make him worth your while nothing will.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

He'll be in the same spot as YJ

People will not use him for having lackluster damage

People will use him for his great utility and probably ignore his damage thats lackluster

This
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    He's the most OP champion in the game probably (I'm sure about the tech class so far) but he doesn't have that big pp damage