**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's end the debate : Sorceror VS Claire VS Tigra

2»

Comments

• Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    If you want to end it, then you shouldnt have started it
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

If you want to end it, then you shouldnt have started it

Yeah, its like those posts that have the word "change my mind" in the title. I never click on those posts. Not my job to move OP from a position that they have claimed.

Now I know not to click on these titled posts either.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kali and Claire are really, really close to each other. The deciding factor is just suicides for me.
    No suicides: Kali
    Suicides: Claire
    Tigra is incredible but isn't quite as good as either of them imo. She's lacking the utility and versatility that they both have.

I do like Tigras ability to completely neutralize buffs, no immunities or resistances can hurt her quite a bit , but I love my R5 tigra and always try to use her when I can.

Power buffs and vision AA is where she seems to struggle the most. Claire’s struggles are mainly against champ with no buffs. Supreme struggles ( I don’t have her) appear to be managing your runes for the right match ups .
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Claire is the cutest but y'all keep on.

Of course she is
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    How about they are all really good champions with different uses and all or worth the rankup given you know how to play them.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    When did this debate start?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    All I gotta say this is your opinion and that is all.
This discussion has been closed.