**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

does game booster fix the lag?

kay, lately, i found my contest of champions runnin so slow and laggy even worse till the frame drop for 0.5 - 1 sec, i got my android phone with 3gb ram.

so i wanna try game booster app.
anyone have try the app? and does it fix the lagy even the frame drop?

does game booster fix the lag? 11 votes

yes, but not to much
18%
Rbk19Scaroladipo 2 votes
no, i found all the same
81%
Speedro420PinkysegunMCOCHazzaodishika123Hoitado[Deleted User]MarshMarlofischerspricegroundedmaster20005 9 votes

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No 3rd party app is gonna make this game run better. It's a scam app. Plus, any 3rd party app that modifies the game in anyway, is against the terms of service. I don't know anything about game booster, but I would stay away for the safety of everything on your phone and your MCOC account if you like it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It gets your account banned
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Most 'game booster' apps barely do anything for your device and are loaded with ads. I tried using some of them to run codm better but I barely noticed any improvement. In fact, it crashed and dropped frame rates more often since it was running alongside the game. So, I don't think it would help mcoc and plus as said above, it's likely to get you banned.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It gets your account banned

Not specifically. Anything that modifies the game files is not allowed. Most game booster Apps operate through restricting memory use on your phone so it can be allocated to the game.
    For the OP, they don't really make much difference in my experience.