**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up help

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
I'm currently in Act 6.1.3 pushing for Cav. I'm wondering who will help me handle the next 3 fights as cheaply as possible. I can only r4 or r5 champs for now.

Rank up help 14 votes

R5 Archangel
35%
TheBair123Will3808Barani7daMessy151Zippy_halligan 5 votes
R5 Guilly2099
14%
Luke9523[Deleted User] 2 votes
R5 Medusa
7%
Amneties 1 vote
R5 Hyperion
42%
buffajrEtjamaSarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDtofuシVictorVanDoom 6 votes
R5 Voodoo
0%
R4 Rhulk
0%
R4 Sparky
0%
R4 Red Guardian
0%

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R5 Hyperion
    Why is Void not an option? Since you're pushing for Cav, I'd go Hype either way since Hype will wreck that Crossbones, but Void is incredible and I'd rank him up next.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    R5 Guilly2099
    Hyperion, Medusa and Guilly2099 would all help you massively. But my biggest help was G99 to get Cav. She's a beast when ramped up.
  • Options
    R5 Hyperion
    Luke9523 said:

Hyperion, Medusa and Guilly2099 would all help you massively. But my biggest help was G99 to get Cav. She's a beast when ramped up.

The problem there is that Xbones is the biggest roadblock and G99 is impractical in that chapter due to Power Struggle. Plus Hype would finish fights faster than G99 with 6.1 healthpools.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Why is Void not an option? Since you're pushing for Cav, I'd go Hype either way since Hype will wreck that Crossbones, but Void is incredible and I'd rank him up next.

Oops. I mistakenly skipped him.
    I was thinking about Hype too. Currently low on cosmic t4 so I'm wondering if there are better options
  • Options
    R5 Hyperion
    Chikel said:

Etjama said:

I was thinking about Hype too. Currently low on cosmic t4 so I'm wondering if there are better options
    I'd personally wait a bit for the T4CC, but if you really want to finish up the content now, I do think G99 would be your second best option for a Cav run. I quite honestly think Void is better than both, but I'd go Hype or G99 in your situation.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Chikel said:

Etjama said:

I'd personally wait a bit for the T4CC, but if you really want to finish up the content now, I do think G99 would be your second best option for a Cav run. I quite honestly think Void is better than both, but I'd go Hype or G99 in your situation.
    I really want to r5 Hype. Currently got 2 cosmic t4 out of the 6 I need. I'll wait and see if I can do it with r4 Hype