**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for champion fight 6.2.6 ?

Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Need help on the champion fight I’ve got she hulk rank 4 is it worth taking her to rank 5
I’ve also got Morningstar if she is considered a better option
I’m just struggling on the fight in general and any tips would be appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Posting a roster helps a bunch. Strong mystics are great like SymSup.
  • Options

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Sorc is the easiest option for the fight hands down. Just spam sp1 and avoid parrying and try to intercept. Make sure you can properly dex his specials for the final phase.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Heard Claire works well
  • Options
    Alright thanks I’ll definitely consider ranking her up
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Sorc is the easiest option for the fight hands down. Just spam sp1 and avoid parrying and try to intercept. Make sure you can properly dex his specials for the final phase.

Only problem is his is low level. So I’d say go Claire. You HAVE to use sp2s to keep his buffs at bay, though. And make sure you’re in hellfire mode. GL
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She hulk is a brilliant option. If you can nail intercepts as he is getting up you’re golden, bait his sp1, punish with your heavy, stand up intercept him, rinse and repeat. That cycle is safe throughout every phase but you can start with a parry to get going in phase one and also you can use them in his final phase.

Without trying you will build her furies very quickly. Tag an sp2 onto her heavy for some mega damage.

Practice the dex before you go into the fight for real. You can do that in duels using heavies to bait specials and making sure you trigger dex by the precision buff. Personally I like to dex hits 2 and 5 of his sp1. The sounds are a great cue for when to dex and when to dash in.

R4 Is good enough if you get the rotations down as you’re not taking any block damage.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Sorc and She Hulks are probably the best options in general but Claire is already ranked up and she can handle all the phases just fine. Watch a video of how its done with her and implement.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    For the time being, do a few trial runs without items or boosts and see how far you can get with Claire. If she absolutely doesn't work, get Sorcerer up as far as you can, and just intercept and spam SP1
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You should be able to use Claire to do it no problem, but if you don't mind ranking up champs for it, I really recommend taking up Sorceror Supreme.
  • Options
    tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    I advice you put at least 3 points in mystic dispersion, it'll help a lot at %90 of it, last %10 depends on skill and timing
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I tried Hood and he was surprisingly amazed at how well he did
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used Claire for my run. It took a bunch of revives but that was mainly because I messed up a lot. She works well. My biggest advice is have a large amount of revives stocked up. I would have hated myself afterwards if I didn’t and had to buy all of them.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    She-hulk and src supreme are the best for the fight
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Champion boss is pretty fun with doom or ss, I solo'd him with my r5 doom yesterday just look out for his medium and light unblockable and make sure you have stagger or slow on him at all times. She hulk and Claire are also a good option