**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide Setup

SbkSbk Posts: 53
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I would love to see what suicide setups everyone is running. so many options, I'd love to see what people run and why they like their setup the best.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Here’s mine
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Here’s mine

Mine are better tho
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Here’s mine

Mine are better tho
    Mine are best :|

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This is mine.

My offensive masteries are pretty basic, I could afford to put some points into Despair/DW if I dropped MD or Coag but I prefer running those since Coag lets me regularly run champs that aren't considered "Suicide Friendly" and I use Mystics a lot. I run 3 points in SYG to let my Mole-Man block unblockable attacks which is a piece of utility I was lacking. And I prefer Limber over Petrify because of how it interacts with beneficial nodes.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Etjama said:

This is mine.

My offensive masteries are pretty basic, I could afford to put some points into Despair/DW if I dropped MD or Coag but I prefer running those since Coag lets me regularly run champs that aren't considered "Suicide Friendly" and I use Mystics a lot. I run 3 points in SYG to let my Mole-Man block unblockable attacks which is a piece of utility I was lacking. And I prefer Limber over Petrify because of how it interacts with beneficial nodes.

roughly how many units does it take to unlock the suicide masteries, willpower and coagulate?
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

roughly how many units does it take to unlock the suicide masteries, willpower and coagulate?
    A lot
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    7,555 units.

Assuming the individual runs 3 of 3 willpower and 1 of 3 coagulate. Also you can knock off 405 units if glass cannon is already unlocked.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

U dont need coagulate it help
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    does willpower need 3/3 or will 1/3 suffice?
  • Options
    Sbk said:

does willpower need 3/3 or will 1/3 suffice?

Definitely 3/3
  • Options
    Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

Show me what you already have unlocked and I can tell you how many units you'd need.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Etjama said:

Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

Show me what you already have unlocked and I can tell you how many units you'd need.
    Nothing really, I haven’t unlocked any masteries other than the ones like dexterity and parry. I’ve been trying to save up for masteries the past couple months, but doing initial clears of act 6 and all the variants except for variant 1 took up some units
  • Options
    Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

Nothing really, I haven’t unlocked any masteries other than the ones like dexterity and parry. I’ve been trying to save up for masteries the past couple months, but doing initial clears of act 6 and all the variants except for variant 1 took up some units
    Okay, then just assuming you need to unlock every mastery for a solid suicide setup that's not in the proficiency tree (Pierce, Precision, Cruelty, Glass Canon, Recoil, Double Edge, Liquid Courage, Salve, Recovery, Willpower), it'll take about 12 carb cores and 23 stony cores which costs 9705 units. Another 1650 if you want to run coag. Not to mention the units it takes to activate them. Long story short, a lot of units.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

I have Coagulate at 3/3 because I run Quake and AA all the time and it makes non-suicide friendly champions viable.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Sidd777 said:

Etjama said:

This is mine.

I have Coagulate at 3/3 because I run Quake and AA all the time and it makes non-suicide friendly champions viable.
    Even without it ther stil viably just no. Sp use. So regardless there stil take damage I’m run it at 1 only and don’t really hav a isuse doesn’t play that much thos day only arena so for me. It fine. Just it isn’t need to go that way I’m can take it to 3. If I’m like to but no point