**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Krakoan gates (New Game Mode Idea)

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So, last year we saw the revamp of Dungeons to incursions which was initially rather popular but the hype has died down a lot. BTW Spoilers for HoX PoX and DoX will follow...

My idea is that similarly to in the comics, we are given flora through a calendar or daily objective. Flora can be saved and used one after another if desired.

There will be a lab style event (similar to M.O.D.O.K’s lab) but don’t click away, this would be almost like a sandbox game mode, you could choose a node/buff to give the opponents but the champs themselves would be randomised. From this, you earn X-shards, which give crystals similar to the daily crystals in terms of the price structure, though they would give something entirely different... husks. As a part of the resurrection protocols, an egg of sorts is used to grow a deceased character back to life before their memories are reinstated from backups made by Prof X.

These husks which we can earn could be used not as a revive as such, but similar to Apoc, they would regain their life as you proceed through a quest. Husks would be 10, 20 and 40% and take a certain number of fights to take effect.

These husks would not be the main reason for the game-mode but instead a sort of sandbox where you can practice different node combos etc.

Please let me know your thoughts, any improvements etc you would make.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

So, last year we saw the revamp of Dungeons to incursions which was initially rather popular but the hype has died down a lot. BTW Spoilers for HoX PoX and DoX will follow...

My idea is that similarly to in the comics, we are given flora through a calendar or daily objective. Flora can be saved and used one after another if desired.

There will be a lab style event (similar to M.O.D.O.K’s lab) but don’t click away, this would be almost like a sandbox game mode, you could choose a node/buff to give the opponents but the champs themselves would be randomised. From this, you earn X-shards, which give crystals similar to the daily crystals in terms of the price structure, though they would give something entirely different... husks. As a part of the resurrection protocols, an egg of sorts is used to grow a deceased character back to life before their memories are reinstated from backups made by Prof X.

These husks which we can earn could be used not as a revive as such, but similar to Apoc, they would regain their life as you proceed through a quest. Husks would be 10, 20 and 40% and take a certain number of fights to take effect.

These husks would not be the main reason for the game-mode but instead a sort of sandbox where you can practice different node combos etc.

Please let me know your thoughts, any improvements etc you would make.

Would be pretty cool, although I'd definitely like maybe certain boosts that make mutants even stronger. Possibly being able to use like Deadpool X Force in this quest as a good option would be cool
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Uh...I don't see any rewards for doing this. Doing this gives a shard that rewards us with a crystal that lets us keep doing this with no progression. Maybe make the husk things obtainable in that month's event quest and give some kind of more progression-based reward for completing stuff. Maybe based on the number/difficulty of the buffs you give your opponent?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I’d be down for a sandbox mode even if it had nothing. Just as long as it’s free to use at any time :)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    At this point a massive challenge or a build-your-own boss challenge with no rewards would be awesome. Like choose some nodes and slap em on a beefy champ. A cool challenge.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Um... what is PoX, HoX and DoX?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

Um... what is PoX, HoX and DoX?

@Daddrieda House of X/Powers of X and Dawn of X
    But read the X as ten