**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like the February Side events?

2»

Comments

• Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    This side event is a waste of event.
    Nothing more nothing less, totally a waste of event.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The quest itself is quite fun with the boosts and synergies and stuff. Rewards are good also although I got shafted on my crystals.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would say okay. Good rewards, except for the shattered heart crystals. GM variant is overpriced.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    Yes , they were easy and rewards were good, like them
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    GK_23 said:

Not a fan of the Sharted Hearts crystals as rewards. I opened somewhere in the 15-20 range and 0 6*s, 1 5* OG IM (🤮), a handful of 4*s, and way too many worthless 3*s. Makes the effort seem like a total waste.

I feel you dude
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    No...Most boring month ever.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    My favorite moment was when a real-life MCoC friend pulled 6* DDHK from a Shattered crystal and messaged me to point out he didn’t have to burn 13K 6* shards for the same champ like I did.

Good times...

Dr. Zola
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Elwind said:

No...Most boring month ever.

sure it is boring but the units though is insane and its so easy to do
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    We need less cavs and more guaranteed stuff.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    I like the side event. I like that you can also choose to use a boost or bring the romance synergy. You can also choose to play with out either and work on your intercepting skills. I also like the chance to pull 6 stars with the Cav crystals for free. If you get nothing good it still did not cost anything but if you pull a six star it can help your account. Also the low energy cost is nice.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Yeah, it sucks looks like they removed all the lucks or percentage from the Cavalier,
    It is acting as Grandmadter crystal...it is so disappointing
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I like the nodes but dislike the cavs
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Easier difficulty with lot of rewards...I like it
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    The main sq is okay even though I got trash, and people complain about the second one but at least they gave us an extra one so yeah pretty cool. And the iso is amazing
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

FineDog said:

I barely even looked at the lunar new year quest because the rewards are so bad, but the Valentine's one is fine I guess. The stun immune node for the entire quest is annoying but it is what it is.

The unit drops are pretty great. I got about 500 just from the free ones (without exploring the quest.)
    Is this from the envelopes? All I'm getting from the calendar/gift envelopes is like ISO and 3/4* shards. I guess there's a lot of them in the event but I just have zero interest in exploring a whole event just to get shafted by RNG.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I liked the rewards (as I got 5* doom), but the shattered heart crystals sucked
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Got a ton of shards this month and the side quest crystals netted a 6* (og spiderman, but a 6* nonetheless), and 4-5x 5* which is pretty darn good for a side quest. Plus all the gold, units and loyalty from gifting and some extra T5CC shards and T2A in the side quest exploration.

With the exploration shards, went for a 5* featured and another 6* and the RNG was in my favor so am pretty darn happy. I was happy before these, but super happy now.

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I understand why people wouldn't like it, but as Puff said, it feeds my inner gambling addict. I really enjoy the occasional RNG-based event/rewards.