**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF Chill Map 4 Alliance

Hello fellow summmoners !

I’m still actively looking for a Map 4 alliance that does 0-2 groups in AW.
But they also can clear all 3 groups 100%
Least 110m in points at the end of AQ

My situation:
Currently I have only been logging in once or twice a day but trying to play few hours here and there on the weekends.

Been solo since beginning on 2021 apparently not easy finding a alliance.

I’m trying to find that spark of joyful disappointment again.

Chat apps I use is Line
Line ID: Linemesoohard

I don’t wanna help rebuild
I don’t wanna play with newer players or up and comers.

Just want a decent place that are tired of the grind but still like to duck around on aq and events. No stress no BS.

My work schedule is 6:30am-6pm EST
Usually try to help after work before 12 am Est when I go to sleep.

Try to move but I’ll be realistic with you.
9/8 times I won’t be helping in the am. I’m outside 100% of the time and it is **** cold at the moment so 🤣

Any other questions feel free to ask

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    You can join us! We do 543 and score 120M+. Add me in game - Yodabolt~1
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    We are Gladiators is looking for one established player to join our relaxed, no-drama alliance. Need to replace a retiring member.

Our alliance is chill, running map 4 in AQ for 160 million-plus points each round. Our only requirement is that you participate in AQ regularly and keep in touch when you have work/school/life responsibilities that will impact your availability.

We communicate using an app called Telegram, which is a free download.

We do not randomly or indiscriminately kick people, and we don't monitor their activities unless there is some reason (such as unexplained absences from the game). We're here to have fun, grow our rosters, and progress through MCOC at a reasonable, steady pace. Our members are supportive, helpful and flexible.

AW is optional, and we typically run one battlegroup and compete in Silver 1/Gold 3. We're not ambitious, and we don't pressure players to spend units and revives. We mostly do AW for fun and practice. Not looking to shoot up the leaderboard, tbh.

We all love this game but don't want it to run our lives. If you would like to join a no-drama alliance that produces good AQ and SA rewards without pressure, please contact me here, or send a friend invite in game (Col. Corndog), and we can talk that way.

Let's connect. I just want to make sure this is a good fit for both of us first.

Cheers,

CDog