**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

alliance revives and potions 29.99 usd

this one really pissed me off. i love how your game since the new update is running like trash but instead of giving us potions and revives to help us get through while u take your time to fix the problem you offer them for us to buy almost like it was intended to generate more revenue. come on kabam wheres the compensation for your trashy buggy game.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    welcome to yesterday!
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Agree. This is bs. Doing AQ/AW. And gotta buy revives for a broken game.
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    welcome to yesterday!

Well, they closed the first discussion on it, then they deleted the one I made that had gotten traction.
    Maybe it's a good idea to keep making threads like this; try to keep kabam from sweeping things under the rug.
  • Options
    Fives wrote: »
    welcome to yesterday!

Well, they closed the first discussion on it, then they deleted the one I made that had gotten traction.
    Maybe it's a good idea to keep making threads like this; try to keep kabam from sweeping things under the rug.

It's an offer, it takes a few seconds to look at and decide you don't want it. Who cares what the offer is if it doesn't interest you? I don't get that logic from people. If they offer a 2 star for 10 grand and you don't want it, who cares???
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    sorry guys i took a brake from the forums for a few days to cool off cause i have been disgusted with the state of the game
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

It's an offer, it takes a few seconds to look at and decide you don't want it. Who cares what the offer is if it doesn't interest you? I don't get that logic from people. If they offer a 2 star for 10 grand and you don't want it, who cares???

its simply because we need to use items due to the bugs in the game and instead of giving them out for free they choose to play off the game quality by making some money off of the situation. quite simple to understand
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

its simply because we need to use items due to the bugs in the game and instead of giving them out for free they choose to play off the game quality by making some money off of the situation. quite simple to understand

Who is we? You mean you?
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    500.gif
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

Who is we? You mean you?

no we is everyone. if you are not experiencing any bugs then u simply dont play the game enough
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    A little late my man
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

Who is we? You mean you?

no we is everyone. if you are not experiencing any bugs then u simply dont play the game enough

I play plenty....every aq every aw. I do experience the bugs but i'm also not so bad that they will cost me items
  • Options
    ya i heard. but at least i got to show my irritation to kabam too. its been bugging me since that offer hit
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

Who is we? You mean you?

I play plenty....every aq every aw. I do experience the bugs but i'm also not so bad that they will cost me items

well good for you im glad u are content with the quality of this game however im sure most are not
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    welcome to yesterday!

I guess you don't really understand the problem. They release an offer of potions and revives just as people are having problems with bugs causing them to get KO'd; can't dash after specials, parry acting up, specials disappearing. I don't mind any of those bugs. Kabam already said they would fix them. The problem is that the offer they released seemed almost to be in response to the bugs people have been having.

A great analogy is this:
    imagine your favorite company (kabam) is selling shirts (released a new update). You pick up a few of them. Everything is fine, until, uh-oh! Turns out the shirts are missing buttons (there are bugs). You can't wear a shirt with missing buttons. The store, realizing there was a manufacturing error, apologizes and promises the shirts will be recalled
    (a hotfix). You are okay with this, because you respect the company and appreciate that they owned up to their mistake. Then, two days later, the company has a sale on buttons (an offer). Nothing weird about selling buttons. Not normally, anyway. The problem is, since everyone's shirts have been missing buttons, now everyone's going to buy buttons. How else are they going to wear their new shirts?

Look, I'm not saying kabam released the offer to exploit people who've been having issues after the update. I don't think they did. They've said, and I believe them, that they already had the offer planned. The question that they haven't answered, however, and the one they keep pushing under the rug, is this: why, in light of all these bugs, did they still push this offer through, knowing how it would look in the eyes of the player base? It's almost like they care more about the revenue it generates than how it looks to their players.

THAT'S the problem, and that's just one of the many reasons people have been pissed off lately. We're sick of this ****. We make jokes about "whale milking" and all that, but honestly? That's EXACTLY how kabam sees us. If that's not true, I'd love for them to prove me wrong. Or close this thread like they have all the others. Ignoring this is going to be a bad idea in the long run. Trying to shut us up is just going to make things worse. It'll spark a flame they haven't seen in a while, and if you've been playing since 12.0, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    welcome to yesterday!

Who is we? You mean you?

well good for you im glad u are content with the quality of this game however im sure most are not

Oh no i'm not content at all, i just think complaining about an offer that's optional is illogical
  • Options
    No the quality sucks, it hasn’t cost me a lot of items but it’s the principle of it..this game is in complete disarray..I’m a quality fighter with a big acct and it’s at a point where I’m close to walking away..this company is disgusting
  • Options
    @Fives I agree with most of what you said. Even if the offer had no connection to the bugs because they have this offer occasionally, the perception of it looks terrible. I think they should have pulled it if they had time to.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    They (kabam) would never pull a planned offer, even if its perception was negative. It generates revenue, they are a business, you wont get an apology or a reason that will satisfy you.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    welcome to yesterday!

That's just lovely! I came back to see if there was any reply from a Kabam rep. And lo n' behold, just as so many other "on point" threads have suffered, yours was deleted also. Truly truly ridiculous actions and nonresponse.
  • Options
    They don’t respond because they would have to then admit that they don’t have a clue to what they are doing