**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best team for Grandmaster 6.4.6

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
Hi,
Anyone could advise what will be the best team for grandmaster , I am planning to take cosmic path.

I did some test runs and I can pretty much solo all champs on that path with my Symbiote supreme except Annihilus for whom I will bring Magneto.

This leave 3 spots free, I want to use team revives as it would be cheaper that way, so want max number of good counters.

I have good 5* roster only missing champs are Ghost, Doom and Appoc.

I was thinking of bringing Aegon Capiw Colossus. Any other champ that could be better suited ?

Thanks

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aegon,cap,colossus are good for that fight
    Prof x also helped many people cut their unit expenditure by a large amount.
    _Sham_ said:

Prof x also helped many people cut their unit expenditure by a large amount.

Oh forgot to mention that I don't have prof x either :(
    Only a few people had on their first run atleast. I did it without him. It's better as you get to sharpen your skills against reverse control. Go for it.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I saw a video that MS solo'ed him at 5 souls.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Emma with Mysterio synergy is immune to inverted controls
  • AspectSlashAspectSlash Posts: 5
    I used Doom, NF, CAIW, Sinister, and Stealthy. Doom helped take out annihalus and Angela. Also doom is a tank against grandmaster. He has high block profeicency, easy access dot and easy knock down off shock stun. Mr. Sinister was beyond amazing for phase three. He can block unblockable attacks so you don’t get caught off guard and he is immune to inverse controls. He regenerates 70% from crits so you won’t die by just tanking a combo. He has DOT for sp1 and sp3 took off 7% in wounded state. All around the ideal champion to use. Definitely recommend Mr. Sinister.
  • KenlinzKenlinz Posts: 20
    I havent beat gm yet only had 2 team 40% revives but i brought in doom rintrah black widowcv domino and ihulkcan run whole cosmic path with bwcv except anni i use rintrah bc he neutralizes every buff and hes very tanky if a mistake happens to be made and just for fun i only use ihulk on angela and the small fight against sentinel just to vamp his rages and his gamma before I go into fight with GM he brought gm down more than anyway he hits very hard and regens his gamma when he woukd be put out except for sp3 if anyone has any newer champs that are better for GM fight please let me know i need all the help i can get that 3rd phase is a killer