**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super Skrull is a Current day Groot, and literally worse than Iron patriot (w/ synergies)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWUnaEtKQc&ab_channel=Karatemike415

This is a video posted on Oct 9, 2020, by Forum User @Karatemike415. This video demonstrates the potential of Iron patriot. Of course, he's much worse by himself, but with the Red Goblin synergy, Iron patriot goes from Zero to Hero!!

Here is what Iron Patriot can do:
- Regenerate insanely!
- Insane furies
- Solid Havok Counter
- Insane damage on heavies
- Solid armor break champ
- Crazy power gain

Of Course, this looks small, but it can be insane!

After getting a 3* Super Skrull, I was utterly disappointed with his performance

- Double immune (not really OP immunities, kinda niche as they're shock and incinerate)
- Armor ups
- Furies
- Vigilance
- Incinerate

This champion has some of the worst damage in the game, and that's not all FOLKS!

iron patriot has higher
- Block Prof
- Attack
- Crit rate
- Crit damage

Super Skrull can gain up to 2000 additional armor rating, which means he can get a total of 2700 armor
Iron Patriot with his ramp up gains about 2000 armor based on high sig levels, meaning ARMOR GOES TO NONE

All in all, Iron patriot is superior with synergies. This champion is a failure by the looks of it and hopefully we pray for a good buff Come next Feburary 2022

Thanks for attending my actual Ted Talk with proper info
Signing Off,
Monke

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I understand this is a joke, but shock immunity isn’t niche
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I knew this was gonna be out before anyone here, and I agree 1000%
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    In all seriousness, he doesn’t look that bad. Maybe try him before making stuff like this?
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Auntm.ai light mode?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I need to see someone play him with an efficient rotation first. The champion and buffs that were released in the past months surpass most expectations, since they are more than what they kit presents. We saw this with Sasquatch, Apocalypse, Dragon Man, Immortal Abomination, Falcon buff, Tigra, Professor X, etc. People try out their kit for the first time and say that they're lacking or they're somehow decent but not really efficient until someone figured out how to play them right outside the basic instruction sheet we were given.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    From what I’ve seen his damage seems to be in his sp2. Really hope he has a rotation that hasn’t been figured out yet, because the damage isn’t too great for a guy who’s meant to be the F4 combined
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Of course, he's much worse by himself, but with the Red Goblin synergy, Iron patriot goes from Zero to Hero!!

Here is what Iron Patriot can do:
    - Regenerate insanely!
    - Insane furies
    - Solid Havok Counter
    - Insane damage on heavies
    - Solid armor break champ
    - Crazy power gain
    Of Course, this looks small, but it can be insane!

I think you're selling Iron Patriot's Abilities a quite bit Too Much...

- Regeneration is Great at High Sig but is only activates once at Low Percent Health and has a Long Cool Down.
    - Fury is Very Good but again only appears at Low Percent Health and has quite short Duration for what it is, then the Cooldown.
    - Havok Counter only A Chanve if he gets Hit, which you don't want against a High Level Havok, or again hits Low Percent Health for a short time. (Also his Sp1 is an Energy Attack)
    - Armor Breaks are Alright, his Sp1 Armor Break is quite good with a 70% Activate Chance but his Sp2 Armor Breaks are Trash and only have a 54% Activate Chance.
    - It's Good Power Gain, but Again Only Once At Low Health then a long Cool Down.

As well 3 of these Abilities Require the Awakened Ability, and a Synergy for them to be Reusable...

From what I've seen of SS he's not the best (not going into more detail as I haven't personally played him yet) but looks Way Better than Iron Patriot even with the Red Goblin and Green Goblin (who I can go into Detail about as he was my First 5 Star and I got a 6 Star Red Goblin), IP is just too much Chance on his Extremely Basic Abilities and Relies on Low Health too much for only a Great But Short Set of Basic Abilities...
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    He can be a pain in the ass to fight on the right nodes and/or without a decent counter due to the high uptime on his unblockable buff. I assume he’ll cause enough revives to be just as good as Kabam intended him to be.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He isn't that bad.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Excellent analysis. I am now convinced that Iron Patriot is better than Super Skrull.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Why would you do that?
    Now, they will nerf Iron Patriot in the name of update by taking away his damage and utilities like armor break.........
    😅
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    moOoNké
    Always right