**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Bogey champions

Champions you hate fighting or oddly lose to. I have many but one i hate fighting against dupped is Agent Venom, you get the parry he shrugs it off so fast before you can land a combo.

Comments

• Options
    ShilinShilin Posts: 24
    Green Goblin, those SP ...
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    daredevil hk, he shrugs the stun so fast and i always forget how long his sp 1 is, mordo because I cant parry and he just stands in the corned to an instant sp 3 hyperion gets sp 3 and boom, dead.green goblin sp 2 always weirdly hits me when I dont expect it
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Korg is still hard for me
    Mojo is just frustrating
    Mr fantastic gives me problems
    Psycho man hasnt been a cake walk either
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey

Doom slap no good 🤔
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Longshot catches me occasionally
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Freaking vulture. He’s so useless on offence I always forget his abilities, and I get incinerated and I miss and it’s a bad time .

Human Torch as well, his specials are just infuriating since I always get clipped and the timing is super weird on the SP2.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Monke said:

Torch. Specials suck at evading, and it's hard to use some power controls (Hb, doom, magik, etc.)

Use Maw.

OT: Hate Korgs still to this day, Psycho Man has also become my new peeve.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Torch. Specials suck at evading, and it's hard to use some power controls (Hb, doom, magik, etc.)

You can pretty much just time L1 dashbacks in rapid succession with the fireballs. Play him yourself and throw a bunch of L1s against WS and see how rhythmic it is. L2 just wait for him to come back down after he has already “locked on” to your x position so you can get out of the way.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    1st: Domino SP1. I always seem to get hit on the last hit somehow
    2nd: War Machine both specials: I just dash back out of instinct and I'm dead on the spot
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @TheBair123 if you have unlucky, you cannot dex anything. Try to time it out before she throws the special or parry the grenade if she does.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Venom. Why does his animations have to be at 5X speed?
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Wasp always gets me duno what it is
    Mr. fan but Im getting better at dexin his UB’s
    Cap IW is tricky with his savage special 2
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Magneto both of em.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Storm X her sp2 the block damage is nothing to laugh at and if you mistime a dex you are dead. oof it is Unblockable