**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regeneration reversal soul boost vs. mephisto

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
It's not working as advertised. His regen only stops and is not reversed. Is this intended or am I missing something?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Intended. He doesn't take damage while he is converting charges into regeneration
  • Nines99Nines99 Posts: 13
    His regen doesn't even stop for me. 2 times now with that boost active he's regened every bit of his health. So boost doesn't even work at all. Waste of potions and revives. Money grab is all I have to say.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    If you have Iceman, just use the fierce boost, I think its 75% + hp boost, on a few occasions I fought well enough with Hulk to beat him. I don't have any Rank 5 4*, used an awakened 4* Iceman, Hulk, SL, BW & Dorkmanu.

The Fierce boost is awesome, easy clear of the paths which left most of my roster all above 75%, some occasions I made mistakes and got caught out with miss timed parry's or not reacting fast enough to the "God Mode" AI boost lol.

I did use the regen reversal once but didn't like it, prefer the extra Armour and damage.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Nines99 wrote: »
    His regen doesn't even stop for me. 2 times now with that boost active he's regened every bit of his health. So boost doesn't even work at all. Waste of potions and revives. Money grab is all I have to say.

I do know that it works quite like Guillys where it's on a timer at the beginning of a fight. If he doesn't trigger regen in that time then it won't work
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    If you have Iceman, just use the fierce boost, I think its 75% + hp boost, on a few occasions I fought well enough with Hulk to beat him. I don't have any Rank 5 4*, used an awakened 4* Iceman, Hulk, SL, BW & Dorkmanu.

The Fierce boost is awesome, easy clear of the paths which left most of my roster all above 75%, some occasions I made mistakes and got caught out with miss timed parry's or not reacting fast enough to the "God Mode" AI boost lol.

I did use the regen reversal once but didn't like it, prefer the extra Armour and damage.

I'll try that ty