**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well, The Abyss is Finally Explored!

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
I finished exploring the abyss tonight. Im not doing a long write up, we have Rockypanther for that. I just want to say, Abyss GG and Hood have a special place in the depths of hell waiting for them.

Now let the flexing and mourning commence!

I will start with the t5cc.

Tech and... Welp, Tech. I am almost at a third as well:

This could have been worse. But that said this is the 2nd worst outcome. Here is my tech roster:

I used a gem on warlock(VERY smart 😁), and he is definitely going to r3. Now i dont know about the other almost 2 cats. Im pretty tempted to do P99 and i will save at least 1 cat as i have a tech ag. But for now, just warlock.

Now the abysmal 6* pulls:

Manthing first dupe is a major bleh, Wasp is ok(i have a 5/65 and dont intend to r3 her), and sig 40 cable is steaming s***.
This was very worrying as i opened all the 6*s first so i almost stopped opening the rewards.

Finally, the Nexus.
Im not gonna say who i was aiming for until after I show the nexus.

Yep. @will-o-wisp You called it, it was that sexy Ebony Maw dupe.

Nope. It was Tigra!! I actually starting exploring because I wanted Tigra so much. You may ask, did i have a contingency plan?

Yes. Kali was a close second and a Doom dupe was high up there as well.

I was hoping for a mutant t5cc and a mystic one. Or 2 mystic ones(I have clair, Doom, Sig 60 Dragonman(40 sigs as of now plus what i pulled from abyss just now), Sym Sup, and now Tigra. And i have a 6* Duped sig 100 Namor.

All in all, im pretty pleased. Even though the only thing that worked was the Nexus. I was prepared to retire if i got a nexus with all memes and 2 skill cats.

Now the question arises, what do i do with the gem?
I am currently thinking save it.

But...

I have a R3 6* CMM. Who I love to use. And she has some great prestige.

But I only have 42 sigs. I will most likely wait a bit before doing anything impulsive.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    GO CRAZY GO STUPID TAKE THE L @Agent_X_zzz
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    You got Tigra! Happy for you man congrats! 🍻
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats and awesome rewards! That Tigra is epic
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Nice! That rocket’s going to r3, right?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    @buddy_LEE i took her to r2, where do you suggest i practice her?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Congrats, welcome to the club! Tigra is a bold choice but I absolutely respect it, I look forward to some gameplay with her.

Sentinel could be a good R3 option. I’m not a massive fan of him myself but I’ve seen some really good stuff from him. Alternatively save it for hopefully the flood of tech champs this year

And no long write up? Disappointed. I needed something to read over my coffee
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Inspiring! Congrats!
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

@buddy_LEE i took her to r2, where do you suggest i practice her?

I’m sure buddy_LEE will have some great ideas but I found the old punching bag WS fight to be decent for basics, but she shines in the CavEQ chapter this month. The line with Apocalypse was a lot of fun

Congrats btw! Impressive accomplishment
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Jealous of that Tigra.

No love for Sentinel?

Dr. Zola
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I would also recommend to r3 sentinel.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Congrats! 😁

Disappointing. You won't get a second chance for Maw.
    I'll be removing you from my contacts list.

😢

Awesome work man, hopefully you didn't pick the tigra that was planning to appear in Agents nexus.

Im hoping his Tigra still appears.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Awesome work man, hopefully you didn't pick the tigra that was planning to appear in Agents nexus.

Im hoping his Tigra still appears.
    Congrats my man!!! also with my luck it is very unlikley that happens.
    Thanks disagree spammer! We love you very pleasant presence on this public forum.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Thanks disagree spammer! We love you very pleasant presence on this public forum.

If they don’t want to end the practice of anonymous Disagrees, just keep a tally of how many total times each forums member has disagreed...

Dr. Zola
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Masterpuff congrats dude, Awesome choice! I agree to start to for winter soldier but once you get that then go all the way through ROL until it's fairly easy. You can also use duels of trying to learn a specific champion counter. And just bring her along on all your questing. Also you can give me your line ID and I can invite you to the tigra chat
    buddy_LEE said:

@Masterpuff congrats dude, Awesome choice! I agree to start to for winter soldier but once you get that then go all the way through ROL until it's fairly easy. You can also use duels of trying to learn a specific champion counter. And just bring her along on all your questing. Also you can give me your line ID and I can invite you to the tigra chat

That would be great.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ay, forgot to stop in and say congrats!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Very nice. Congratz on a awesome pull. Enjoy!