**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery setup for uncollected

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! I having a plan to become uncollected on coming Sunday
Last Sunday I had completed 5.2.5 I had farmed units and boosts a bit lot
My big question is which mastery setup should I do
I know that my mastery is super waste for collector
This is my mastery setup tell ur valuable comments
Also I had activated mystic depression does that useful for me
My team are 4* max Awakened quake,ghost,corvus 5* r4 gwenpool, r3 doom ( a substitute for gwenpool is 4* r4 Heimdall)

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    the 9/9 doesn’t really need to be there in offense

I’d recommend unlocking at least lesser precision and lesser cruelty, but cruelty and precision should ideally be unlocked right after them
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @SpideyFunko sorry to say that I cant do this but I can make 9/9 to 1/9, coz I have plan to activate recovery and willpower mastery
    But I can do activate precision and cruelty after lesser of both I try to activate lesser of both now
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Which mastery should I change? Please tell me
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Tbh you don't need the change

My current setup has 9/9 becuz im too broke to afford any other masteries
  • Options
    Really @Grean
  • Options
    @Crcrcrc @The_Sentry06 ur point of view
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Really @Grean

Yes really
  • Options
    Does mystic depression is need for me?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    What Spidey said above. Cruelty and precision really help to get some added damage in your small window when facing the Collector. Mystic dispersion won't really help but this mastery setup should be good for the collector.
  • Options

What Spidey said above. Cruelty and precision really help to get some added damage in your small window when facing the Collector. Mystic dispersion won't really help but this mastery setup should be good for the collector.

@The_Sentry06 so I just need to recover points from offense and add it to precision and cruelty right?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

@The_Sentry06 so I just need to recover points from offense and add it to precision and cruelty right?
    Yep that will help not only for this quest but long term as well. Later, try and unlock the greater precision and cruelty masteries as well and invest points in that.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Tbh you don't need the change

My current setup has 9/9 becuz im too broke to afford any other masteries

Can you please share your setup? I am planning to do this too but don't know how to adjust it..
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    You can fight the Collector like this.

You dont need MD at the moment but in the future maybe.

Focus 1. on Precision and Cruelty 5/5.

You can do the easy difficulty in Variants to gain Mastery Cores.

Beat the Collector 1. then build your Mastery.

Do

1. Precision and Cruelty
    2. Willpower
    3. Glass Cannon
    4. Dispair

Max them all.

You dont really need points in Limber.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183191/my-mastery-guide#latest

This is my full Mastery Guide but it is a lot to read :)
  • Options
    Thank you guys for this tips
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Other people have said what I’m going to say but I wanted to give my opinion and kind of summarize what’s been said. Move all but one point out of greater strength, put one in lesser precision, another in lesser cruelty, and the rest should be spread out evenly between precision and cruelty. You don’t need any in mystic dispersion right now.

My one additional note is you don’t need to do all this before taking down the collector and becoming uncollected. It’s preferable but you can definitely finish 5.2.6 and then spend the remainder of your units to fix your masteries. Good luck on 5.2.6 and beyond.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Other people have said what I’m going to say but I wanted to give my opinion and kind of summarize what’s been said. Move all but one point out of greater strength, put one in lesser precision, another in lesser cruelty, and the rest should be spread out evenly between precision and cruelty. You don’t need any in mystic dispersion right now.

My one additional note is you don’t need to do all this before taking down the collector and becoming uncollected. It’s preferable but you can definitely finish 5.2.6 and then spend the remainder of your units to fix your masteries. Good luck on 5.2.6 and beyond.

Thank you @Will3808