**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Sad, Sad Story...

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I completed Act 6. My rewards were great with 6 star featured prof x, 5 star mole god, omega, and ghost rider. But then, I saved up for another featured 6 star. If you do not want to hear the tragic story, do not read. The crystal was spinning. And when it stopped, Killmonger. In middle of Apocalypse and CGR.

Just kidding, Killmonger is all good and stuff. But Apoc and CGR. I'm overacting lol

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ok and? Killmonger is my favourite skill champ, and these kinda threads are just making me lose dem brain cells
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Ok and? Killmonger is my favourite skill champ, and these kinda threads are just making me lose dem brain cells

Im certain ive seen you say "km trash" "km overrated" before.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

Ive changed. He is just so satisfying to play
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Ive changed. He is just so satisfying to play
    indeed
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    You guys do realize I'm just sad it was in between CGR and Apoc. I'm not trying to say km is bad. I just used for the 7.1.5 path today. People these days
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

Pulled a 6* Rocket today… top that! Hahahahaha!!! 😡

My 6 star Groot says hi :#
  • Options
    Grean said:

As if you had brain cells...