**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - Feb 19 11:00am PT [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    sorry guys, my fault, second day when arrived from work i had plan to finally clear side eq all difficulties, but Kabam has another plans with me. also blaming my internet connection is not OK
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    For those who have been in the middle or an Incursion run during EM, what happens? Does Kabam give you some sort of compensation? I was hitting milestones but got cut off right before boss fight on the 6th or 7th zone. Me and my partner each had full health and could have done more zones. Can I get those milestone and artifact rewards?

I was doing Sector 8 so these are pretty big rewards. Thousands of artifacts and 5* shards, as well as some 6* shards.
  • FutureFFutureF Posts: 26

You won't lose progress, but if you used any boosts the timers won't stop ticking away. You should be fine.

Thankfully I won’t. Only boosts I had on I think were a 50% exp boost and summoner sigil boost
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Incursions aren't like dungeons. There are no room timers anymore. When you can get back into the game your incursion will be exactly where you left it. Not sure what happens if you roll over the 5 day reset timer, but your progress is there until you end the run yourself.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Trevenorf said:

Game is down again. I'll be waiting for the compensation.

You're gonna be waiting a long time then, because it wont happen. Their lofty standards aren't exactly lofty anymore.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Quest progress saves. Boosts don't
    But what about my partner? I don't know who he is and we would have to get in at the same time and everything...?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Incursions aren't like dungeons. There are no room timers anymore. When you can get back into the game your incursion will be exactly where you left it. Not sure what happens if you roll over the 5 day reset timer, but your progress is there until you end the run yourself.

If the incursions timer is about to reset and you're mid run you'll get kicked
    I guess I will see what happens and contact support as needed. Hope I get compensation. Doesn't seem right if I get kicked.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

I guess I will see what happens and contact support as needed. Hope I get compensation. Doesn't seem right if I get kicked.

Well there stil a whole day leftovers so. Pretty safe to said there’s time enough for your and you’re partners to be one at the same time
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    We got hosed on our war because of this. Couldn't clear boss island and lost the war due to inability to login.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 37
    5 months and still have connection problems and lag this just ridiculous can't play this game can't open crystals or play quests or anything without this connection problems. I'm sick and tired of this and game inability to fix these problems just plain