**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which killmonger should I rank up? (Mainly for aw defense)

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So a while ago I pulled a 5* killmonger and duped him after completing 6.2. I was going to rank him up for aw d but then today I opened a 6* featured and pulled a killmonger. He definitely wasn’t my top choice but he’s better than some other people in that crystal. So what do you guys think? Should I rank up 5* sig 20 killmonger (I’m not going to put any sigs into him) or 6* unduped killmonger).

Oh and I figured I should add this because people will probably ask. His primary use will be alliance war defense but I will probably use him a little bit for the skill chapter of cav eq and maybe other things but I do have better skill champions.

Which killmonger should I rank up? (Mainly for aw defense) 24 votes

5* sig 20 killmonger
79%
RaganatorzuffyLvernon15MenkentBrokenRockypantherxEtjamaFiiNCHJohnyBoyJragonMaster170AmnetiesScrubhanPuttPuttking_ov_scrubsEpic_Peter123[Deleted User]BlackTuranBarani7daPaul4 19 votes
6* unduped killmonger
20%
HilldarAleorBlackshadow0203FritoPlaySkywalker35 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    5* sig 20 killmonger
    If you’re simply thinking for defense, killmonger does nothing for defense unduped
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    You could put the six star on defence if you want. No rush in ranking up the 5* though. I know mixx has R4ed his 5*, he might be able to give you some advice.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    5* sig 20 killmonger
    Monke said:

Rank him up for offense. He's got insane damage and utility that fits perfectly

Insane damage is a stretch. Even when he was new his damage wasn't more than pretty good, and that was years ago. His real use was from true strike and there are champs with easier access to true strike or a can't miss ability... especially now that falcon got a buff. He does have some good synergies.