**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don’t know how to feel about this one

I’m ftp and it could be years till I get a high enough sig on this aegon who else feels this pain with aegon or other high sig champions

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    at least he has good animations and is fun to play. and who knows? you might dupe him in the next few months! always be optimistic
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    totally agree with you. as a f2p player, 6 star sig stones are super tough to get. i only have about 40 generic stones and 50 sig crystals. pulling an aegon would do nothing for my account
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's ok. Think for the future(2099)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Same reason why I don't want to pull champions requiring sig from a 6 star. Sig stones are still super rare for some reason and 6 star awakening gems are even more rare.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I also picked him from the 6* Nexus I got from exploring 7.1. If Abyss is your target, Sig 200 isn't necessary. Spending a few revives will make up for it. But yea, getting the dupe will be a looong wait. I might pull a 5* Aegon first or do an Abyss path with a different team before I ever dupe him. Lol.
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    At least you pulled him. That is important. You may not have a use for him immediately but now you know you have some to save skill sigs for and it will be worth it when he is awakened. You never know you might dupe him soon or even get an awakening gem. I would be happy for the future. He has a great value even going into the future.
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Having pulled aegon, mojo and omega red in a straight sequence, I can very well appreciate your pain.