**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Wolverine any good Unawakened?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
As a few of you might know I recently pulled 5 star Wolverine. I'm considering taking him to atleast R3, but I'm not sure how good he is in today's meta. I don't have him Awakened, and I don't have Apocalypse or White Mags as 5 stars. Is he still worth Ranking Up, or should I focus on my other Champs? My main team currently consists of Longshot (6 star Unawakened), AA, Colossus, Symbiote Supreme (5 star Unawakened), Terrax (5 star Awakened.)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

As a few of you might know I recently pulled 5 star Wolverine. I'm considering taking him to atleast R3, but I'm not sure how good he is in today's meta. I don't have him Awakened, and I don't have Apocalypse or White Mags as 5 stars. Is he still worth Ranking Up, or should I focus on my other Champs? My main team currently consists of Longshot (6 star Unawakened), AA, Colossus, Symbiote Supreme (5 star Unawakened), Terrax (5 star Awakened.)

I got him 3 days back, used class AG on him and took him to rank 4.
    I always loved this character.
    I used him in Cavalier mutant quest, and he was awesome in that quest.
    If your roster is good enough (means you have well developed roster) then atleast r4 him in otherwise keep him at rank 3.
    If you got Apocalypse in future then you will get one of the best horsemen.

• Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

I got him 3 days back, used class AG on him and took him to rank 4.
    I always loved this character.
    I used him in Cavalier mutant quest, and he was awesome in that quest.
    If your roster is good enough (means you have well developed roster) then atleast r4 him in otherwise keep him at rank 3.
    If you got Apocalypse in future then you will get one of the best horsemen.

This is my Mutant roster at the moment, unless I get someone good in the near future I'm saving up resources to take either Archangel or Colossus to R4.
    Go with Collosus, immunity + damage.
    Colossus is too good, you will love him after using him.
    Then eventually rank up Archangel and awaken him.
    All the best.