**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just duped 6* Elsa, best rotation?

OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Shes R1, I guess I have been sleeping on her, considering R2 now as she is duped, whats her best rotation for cav monthly/endgame?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Do mllll combos, spam sp1 and repeat.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    The most common one is use light-ending combos till you use all the charges and then do medium ending combos (either 5 hit or 2 hit depending on the situation) and just spam sp1 in the meanwhile.

Other rotations are sp1->sp2 rotation (useful when you can't stay aggresive, make sure to wait for the light ending combo charges to reset before using sp2).

Or the sp3 -> sp1 spam rotation ( extremely useful for when you need a lot of buffs, for nodes like buffed up)
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80

Do mllll combos, spam sp1 and repeat.

Great! Ill try that, thx pal!
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    In addition, in evade match-ups don't forget to throw a medium ending combo before the coldsnap expires.
    It can take some time to get used to, but she can become and amazing evade counter
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80

The most common one is use light-ending combos till you use all the charges and then do medium ending combos (either 5 hit or 2 hit depending on the situation) and just spam sp1 in the meanwhile.

Other rotations are sp1->sp2 rotation (useful when you can't stay aggresive, make sure to wait for the light ending combo charges to reset before using sp2).

Or the sp3 -> sp1 spam rotation ( extremely useful for when you need a lot of buffs, for nodes like buffed up)

Thats great info, thanks a lot! Im gonna start using her more for sure, I dont have many good skill 6*, got KM, but hes unduped.