**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Special Attack Not Working, but is Recognized by Game

This may be part of the resolve mentioned above, but based on the wording, Im still concerned that it might not be fixed. I would power up and set up a power1 or power2, I would then try to exicute the move, but it would disappear (similar to what is reported) BUT IN ADDITION, based on my Masteries (partial suicide set-up), my character would take the recoil damage. This tells me that the special move did not just disappear, but the system recognized the attempt to pull a special move, but failed or did not recognize a hit. This happened throughout my questing and areana grinds. I would "guesstimate" this would happen at a 30-40% rate and seriously hurt my gaming and ability to get a Mephisto. I was only able to get to 1.5+m before the clock expired, which apparently was not enough. I will not be doing any serious arena grinds until this is fixed because it made a portion of the matches unwinnable (especially when I took recoil damage for nothing). It was very frustrating as well, since I cant seem to get a win streak going...lol. Please let me know if your fix mentioned above will help my issue as well. Thanks

Comments

• ApacheApache Member Posts: 558 ★★
    The special attack bug is just like pulling for a featured. You don’t know what you’ll get but chances are it won’t end well