**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Deadpool current state

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
I really miss seeing the Deadpool with his traditional uniform inside the game, I would like to see a 5 or 6 star version of it, even if it meant a complete rework of skills, what do you think?
Sorry for the mistakes, my English is not good

OG Deadpool current state 25 votes

Release 5/6 star OG Deadpool with your current skills
28%
BigPoppaCBONEShadowstrikeRaichu626GreekhitBonzodavidodishika123Crcrcrc 7 votes
Release 5/6 star OG Deadpool with updated skills
64%
The_Blue_JaguarColonaut123brandinhoRookiie007md92JamesA15DonrefreRebarkKsp_2099Matty_IceTheLegionMasterHyperstrike35Thebombsquad1BogOlimpaRiptideAgenteMagnus 16 votes
Keep things as they are (Don't release a 5/6 star version)
4%
Masterpuff 1 vote
Other
4%
winterthur 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Would love them to buff both deadpool OG (redpool) and Deadpool x-force. But as for them releasing a redpool 5/6 star... can't see it happening. But while on the subject, they really should give x-force dp regen. It really bugs me that he hasn't got it. It's like having a human touch with no incinerate
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Og deadpool buff I’m not really for since he’s p2w exclusive, but I wouldn’t be opposed to higher star versions
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Release 5/6 star OG Deadpool with your current skills
    Stebo_79 said:

Would love them to buff both deadpool OG (redpool) and Deadpool x-force. But as for them releasing a redpool 5/6 star... can't see it happening. But while on the subject, they really should give x-force dp regen. It really bugs me that he hasn't got it. It's like having a human touch with no incinerate

It's accurate to the source material though. When he was with X-Force his regen was gone.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

Stebo_79 said:

It's accurate to the source material though. When he was with X-Force his regen was gone.
    That was just for one story run wasn't it? I'm sure he's been with x-force with his powers plenty of times.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Release 5/6 star OG Deadpool with updated skills
    Please please please please

Re design with a vibrant colour
    Release him as 5 star please........
    New animation Spacial
    New sword and Guns fight.
    (No more hand to hand weak pg 13 fight... please)

&
    After fight celebration

Please KABAM
    @Kabam Miike make this happen.
    He is a fan favourite. Please.