Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Let Me Save You All Some Time and Money

2»

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m a lucky one who got 5* pretty quick
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I opened one, and only one, as is required of me by my idiot club membership. All good, no pool. No shock there.

I will likely open one more before the timer runs out, just to reaffirm my pledge to idiocy.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I opened 840 units worth. Worthless waste, but i used 275 units to change my in game name. Pretty happy about that.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

900 Units down the drain. The amount of Units I've spent trying to get him since the inception is insane. Thousands upon thousands. I get RNG, but this is ridiculous.

You’d need thousands of thousands of *crystals* on average to get gold pool, let alone thousands of units.
    That's my point. This dangling carrot model is getting old. He should be introduced in some other way.
    Who cares? He's a garbage champ. Trophy champs are the most pointless thing in this game
    What about Weapon X?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

900 Units down the drain. The amount of Units I've spent trying to get him since the inception is insane. Thousands upon thousands. I get RNG, but this is ridiculous.

You’d need thousands of thousands of *crystals* on average to get gold pool, let alone thousands of units.
    That's my point. This dangling carrot model is getting old. He should be introduced in some other way.
    Who cares? He's a garbage champ. Trophy champs are the most pointless thing in this game
    What about Weapon X?
    He's decent but that's about it. I don't see there ever being anything I have a harder time doing bc I don't have him. He's still probably the best version of a trophy champ we have currently but that's not saying much
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    They r called trophy champs fr a reason. All my trphies r catching dust in a shelf. Then why did i work for them? Becuz not everyone can get them .
  • Options

What about Weapon X?
    He's decent but that's about it. I don't see there ever being anything I have a harder time doing bc I don't have him. He's still probably the best version of a trophy champ we have currently but that's not saying much
    Platinumpool is really underrated, his bleed damage is good and if RNG works out he is actually really strong.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

What about Weapon X?
    Platinumpool is really underrated, his bleed damage is good and if RNG works out he is actually really strong.
    He's far more RNG reliant than even Domino. Really not trying to listen to someone tell me about how good Platpool is
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

What about Weapon X?
    He's far more RNG reliant than even Domino. Really not trying to listen to someone tell me about how good Platpool is
    His RNG isn’t actually too bad. You get a usable card most of the time. Definitely nearly as good as Weapon X
  • Options

What about Weapon X?
    Trust me, his RNG makes him 100% worthless in any relevant content. That said, he has some quirky sp3 tanking with full 100% health regen with Heimdal and some good damage in 1/50 scenarios.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    By now, players should recognize the pattern: Kabam giveth the units (easy extra SQ, extra calendars), and then Kabam taketh away (insanely useless yet tempting offers).

Dr. Zola