**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After 2 years was finally able to finish Act 6 and beat Grandmaster for Garbage rewards

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
I was so happy to finally finish act 6 completion and beat Grandmaster.

Was so tough for an average player like me, I became Cav 2 years ago.

Opened the first rewards and wanted to throw my phone on the wall.

Isn't doing such hard content be rewarded ? Instead It felt like a punishment. I don't feel opening other crystals after this , I am so frustrated

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw?
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    That's bad luck man. But 7.1 is a lot more fun trust me
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Look at it as a waypoint on the path to 7.1.

Those 3-champ nexus crystals are so often supremely disappointing—mine were awful.

Motor on through a pass of 7.1 and grab those rewards. Then work your way through explore. All in all a great smattering of rewards.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp go get em boy
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You probably just had more hope than RNG was capable of pulling off. Next time, expect nothing.

Also, Ebony Maw. Best Champion, better than Doom, Ghost or Quake
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Kabam pumps and dumps so many champions that now the nexus crystals are junk too.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Let me just tell you every nexus I’ve ever opened has been trash. At least the one you opened was a 5*. I’ve opened three 5* nexuses and got trash from all of them and a 6* nexus who I got all meme tiers from.

My point is you shouldn’t assume nexuses are going to give you great champs and cavs are almost always disappointing. That’s just rng for you sadly.