**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use these champs

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, can someone pls give me cliff notes for these champs,

Sunspot, Human torch, Stealth spider man, Morningstar, Namor

I know some people will say that why don't i read the champion info. Honestly i find them very confusing and unclear. If you're someone who's going to say so here, please skip this thread. I am simply asking for a brief notes, not long step by step guide.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I know what you mean, the champion info can be confusing and not the best way to understand how to effectively use a champ.
    However, I prefer to watch online videos. They are usually really good for explaining how to use champs to the best of their abilities. That's how I learned a lot about Ghost, Guilly2099 and Aegon.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Jason Vorhees MCoC YouTube channel is one of my favourites to watch.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Here's a suggested rotation-
    Parry/Heavy to start. Each hit from a heavy inflicts an incinerate debuff. The next time you parry, charge your heavy as you re-absorb those debuffs. Each time you absorb a incinerate debuff you gain power.

Once you reach SP1, launch it the next opportunity you have. Gain flare state. Repeat step 1 and 2 until you reach 2 flare states.

Gain power until SP2 and launch.

Now Gain an SP3 to reset solar charges.

Things to keep in mind-
    The more flare states you have, the more incinerate debuffs you inflict at a time. At 4 flare states, you are are inflicting 4 incinerates at a time.

If you run out of solar charges, you consume 1 flare state.

I recommend trying to stay around 3 flare states and launching SP2's and 3's.

• Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Human Torch
    If fighting mystic or energy champs, just play like normal you will gain smoulder and temperature through parries.
    More the smoulders and temperature, incinerate will last longer and damage over time will increase. As soon as you hit the 7 incinerates and 20 temperature, you will gain Nova Flame, basically it's more damaging phase.
    To increase temperature, parry and heavy longer.
    More the smoulders, temp will stay at max temp longer.
    You can gain smoulder 3 ways-
    -parry a mystic or energy champs
    -use sp1 on block
    -use sp3 and gain 2 smoulders and nova flames.
    For non-energy opponents,
    Use one sp3 if long fight or use few sp1 on block. Atleast gain 3-5 smoulder for some good damage and to enter into nova Flame.
    Try to maintain temperature at higher by parry and heavy longer, try to deal 7 incinerates and you will enter into nova Flame. Then play like normal.
    One tip- try to do 3 hit combo- M-L-M to place incinerates faster.
    Incinerate-
    -Reduces regeneration rate if you maintain 4+ incinerates, it can reverse healing.
    -Nova flames aren't consider as debuffs, so can work on debuff immunity node.
    -reduces block profeciency

You can activate nova Flame through prefight ability.
    I only use it on boss nodes or opponents who are very trick to deal with.
    I play like this mostly.

Don't think about all this while fighting, just play like normal and you will find your own style of playing him. Practice him in RoL with prefight ability on.
    He is one of the best champs.(atleast for me)
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Luke9523 said:

Watch these videos, these are much more fun than reading.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Luke9523 said:

Watch these videos, these are much more fun than reading.

Sure, will do bud!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ll do one on stealthy and try to be quick about it. Stealthy has got 3 web shooter modes; the preset which is for more damage, web foam which applies a slow, and an enervate which power locks for a short time. To be honest the power lock is too short to be useful so you normally should choose between the first and second modes.

You apply the selected debuff by doing a combo ending with his fourth light attack. The main rotation is to do two combos ending in light attacks so that you both apply the debuff and get a very strong fury. (This fury is gained anytime you apply the debuff that is already on the opponent) After you get this fury you want to throw an sp1 (while you still have the evade charge) so that you can get a precision. After this you want to build to an sp2 which takes 2 web shooter charges to give you a longer version of the debuff and a longer fury. Throughout all of this you want to reapply the debuff if it’s about to expire.

This rotation makes it so that once you have both the fury and precision you get really good damage off of his basic mlllm combo.

There are two more things I’d like to add. In really long fights you want to build up to an sp3 after doing the aforementioned combo to reload your 5 web shooter charges. The last thing is in fights where you’re dealing with unstoppable or evade (which you should have selected the slow debuff) you want that debuff to be up at all times because without it you’ll most likely be screwed. It’s a little more lenient on fights where you use the regular debuff because it’s mainly used to get the fury.