**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously... we need to talk about beta testing

Let me just start by saying that I've played for around 1.5 years now, and I remember how much I used to enjoy the game back in the day. There were tons of bugs and a few that took months to fix. I remember one thing that stuck around for a few months was defensive ability accuracy reduction allowed champs like black widow and crossbones to hit through block. The difference between the bugs is that this didn't really hurt players all that much. It caused them to take an additional combo here and there, but it wasn't game-changing. This was also during a time when a single combo didn't kill off your r5 4*, but a single mistake like that could easily be made up later, especially with regen champs. But today that's an entirely different story. The bugs are completely different and a single combo in current end game content would be devastating. Ever since patch 12.0 it seems that kabam/netmarble has been completely out of touch and uncaring about basically their entire player base, and one huge difference would be beta testing.

There is literally no way that kabam has beta tested anything in the past couple of months, except for possibly act 5. Some of these bugs (like the double dash back and more recently the issues with specials) show that they literally didn't even try to play the game for 5 minutes. It just seems to get worse every month. There are hundreds of tiny bugs and errors in data downloading of the game and it's so ridiculously frustrating. The worst part is this, they have hundreds of players who would gladly beta test content for free. This simple thing which they promised they would do is so obvious and it would probably save the game from total collapse. Sadly that's where it's going. Each month we have the same issues. Each month we have to spend REAL MONEY to compensate for bugs BY KABAM/netmarble. You're right, if things continue like this, the game will die. Literally the only reason anyone is still playing is that they hope it will get better in the future. Sadly that doesn't look like it's going to be the case. Later this month they'll probably give us a few revives and potions and hope we continue to buy their **** offers, but eventually this won't work. Eventually people just get so fed up, so angry, that they'll inevitably quit. I've already begun to see alliances fall apart for this very reason, and we all know this isn't stopping anytime soon.

Now I completely understand that no game company is perfect and that there will always be bugs, but if there are several patches in a row that have game breaking bugs and blatant issues, it shows that there's a huge problem. Ever since patch 12.0, Kabam promised to beta test content and make sure that they release only quality content with the occasional bug here and there. Honestly with the current state of the game, it's basically as bad if not worse than 12.0. You release a version of the game that hasn't been beta tested, it's filled with ground breaking bugs and it's going to take a week to fix them? On top of that, you sell an offer with a bunch of revies and potions for $30 at the exact same time that these bugs occur. Honestly it's just frustrating and I'm warning you, if things don't improve, it's the beginning of the end for marvel contest of champions.

Comments

• Options
    SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    they'll squeeze every penny until it all burns down and then move on. Old chumps leave the game and new chumps come in so they aren't really losing anything by screwing people over.