**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unduped AA

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Is unduped AA good enough to take down regen node magneto in act 4.2.6?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    You should at least have him at sig 1 for the heal block
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Grean said:

OH i see. Dont have him duped...so will have to wait for duping him. BTW, how can i use his heal block..? I have him duped in 3 star version, unduped i 5 star
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Maybe you can outdamage it. Maybe...
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    AA won’t work for that fight. He’s metal so magneto will reduce his ability accuracy and it’s going to be hard to place nuros.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

AA won’t work for that fight. He’s metal so magneto will reduce his ability accuracy and it’s going to be hard to place nuros.

He's immune to aar, and also which magneto is this? If it's white then aa won't work
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Grean said:

OH i see. Dont have him duped...so will have to wait for duping him. BTW, how can i use his heal block..? I have him duped in 3 star version, unduped i 5 star
    When you apply neurotoxins, the heal block is in effect. You need to be able to bleed and poison the champs. As long as they aren't immune you can get the neurotoxins on and the heal block is applied.

• swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Just keep going into that fight intell you get the heal block buff lol. That's why I did way back in the day. It's a waste of energy but it will happen sometime.