**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Everyone knows Aegon is good. But I didn't knew he was THAT good.

2»

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Don’t know if you know, but the actually best way to cheese Aegon regarding his furies is to hold heavy till AI attack you and the heavy will auto-release the heavy stance to counter attack while giving you the furies. It’s down to AI cooperation if it want to be aggressive or not. You don’t take crazy damage if you do this method because the kit prevent Aegon from losing more than 5% hp when doing this method.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Smh how delusioned are you guys. @SpideyFunko literally said "know" and y'all say he wasn't "polite" etc.
    Please if your gonna get so stuck up over somebody trying to help you then the problem sure lies with you.

Smh getting butt hurt cause somebody tried to show you the right way. How pathetiqué.

Correcting someone on the internet is never about being nice. Don't be delusional.
    It is to satisfy your superior complex. Also it is almost never received as something nice. It is just annoying.

Again, this is about Aegon. Go somewhere else if you want to discuss pointless stuff.

I would rather like to have all the annoying stuff deleted.
    I was just trying to be nice but whatever you say chief 👍
    OP now be like: Being nice on the internet is never about being nice but about getting close to the target and gaining their data from them.

Edit: Anyways, Aegon is a monster, arguably top 3 champ for me when ramped up. He's gonna be my 4th rank 5.
    Grammar policing is a bad thing to do on the internet. So don't attack OP on his reaction. Yeah he could have been more calm but it's still wrong. But I appreciate spidey accepting his mistake and trying to end this argument. So let's just not derail the thread more.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Even at like a 150 hit combo Aegon hits very strong, takes about two-three fights with my r4 sig110 to get to good damage
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Smh how delusioned are you guys. @SpideyFunko literally said "know" and y'all say he wasn't "polite" etc.
    Please if your gonna get so stuck up over somebody trying to help you then the problem sure lies with you.

Smh getting butt hurt cause somebody tried to show you the right way. How pathetiqué.

Correcting someone on the internet is never about being nice. Don't be delusional.
    It is to satisfy your superior complex. Also it is almost never received as something nice. It is just annoying.

Again, this is about Aegon. Go somewhere else if you want to discuss pointless stuff.

OP now be like: Being nice on the internet is never about being nice but about getting close to the target and gaining their data from them.

Edit: Anyways, Aegon is a monster, arguably top 3 champ for me when ramped up. He's gonna be my 4th rank 5.
    Grammar policing is a bad thing to do on the internet. So don't attack OP on his reaction. Yeah he could have been more calm but it's still wrong. But I appreciate spidey accepting his mistake and trying to end this argument. So let's just not derail the thread more.
    It’s only bad if you make it bad. I always welcome people to correct me if I’m wrong because I don’t want to be wrong and make myself look like a fool in the future. All Spidey did was teach him proper grammar, which is helpful for a person learning a second language. Instead, people got upset because they “assume” he was making fun of OP instead of helping him. You can’t go through life acting this way or you will never learn from your mistakes. It’s not just about getting upset at people helping you, but assuming people are making fun of you when that is not the case.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Nice to see aegon performing well in the single piece of content he isn’t complete trash for. Great work

Aegon works like a charm for Labyrinth, 6.3, 6.4, and even 7.1. I would like to know your view on why you think he doesn't perform that well in other content @JoshKosh557 .
    @Fear_of_Clowns2099 @Crcrcrc clear evidence right here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/249419/kinda-feel-like-aegon-is-a-bit-overrated#latest
    Have you used aegon? He ramps in 1-2 fights even in 6.1.1 and hits for like 30k combos at 100 combo. A top 5 champ for all of act 6 initial clear at least.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i maxed out my aegon at sig 30 now he sig 37
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Daddrieda said:

Don’t know if you know, but the actually best way to cheese Aegon regarding his furies is to hold heavy till AI attack you and the heavy will auto-release the heavy stance to counter attack while giving you the furies. It’s down to AI cooperation if it want to be aggressive or not. You don’t take crazy damage if you do this method because the kit prevent Aegon from losing more than 5% hp when doing this method.

If you mean me @Daddrieda :

I actuly used the heavy cheese 2 times in the vid.

Best way to do this (imo) is to backdraft intercept but instead of dashing back in you hold heavy.

They follow you then very often especially if they are in the corner like in my case.

I used additionally the "get hit trick" from SP1 to maximise the time I have the furies active.

I don't advice this for "normal" fights ofc.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have seen torch do about 1.5 million damage in 50 seconds :)

Yes he is a beast as well. Sadly he can't bring his smoulders to the next fight. On the other hand it would prob make him too OP :D
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Yes he is a beast as well. Sadly he can't bring his smoulders to the next fight. On the other hand it would prob make him too OP :D
    haha yeah if he was able to carry smolders from fight to fight he would be insanely broken.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Nice to see aegon performing well in the single piece of content he isn’t complete trash for. Great work

Aegon works like a charm for Labyrinth, 6.3, 6.4, and even 7.1. I would like to know your view on why you think he doesn't perform that well in other content @JoshKosh557 .

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/249419/kinda-feel-like-aegon-is-a-bit-overrated#latest
    oh you made this post 🤦‍♂️

clearly never done an act 6 fight since the majority take 150 hits
    :|@SpideyFunko at least I'm done with 6.3
    at least I know Ægon is good
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

oh you made this post 🤦‍♂️

clearly never done an act 6 fight since the majority take 150 hits
    :|@SpideyFunko at least I'm done with 6.3
    at least I know Ægon is good
    @SpideyFunko eh, ramp up champs in general r a pain. Had like no use in act 7 100%

Edit: he had no use other than the cage rattler path
    Sir, are you absolutely sure you are not misunderstanding Aegon’s kit description? Have you tried to look up at google or at YouTube why and how good he is? Or anything?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

"Satisfy my superior complex" lmao you speak as if it's like that 100% of the time. Correcting is one thing and taking in what was corrected goes hand in hand, but twisting it to make it seem like they are being ride to you just isn't a good move.

Next time when somebody is correcting you on your second language take it as improvement and don't make yourself look like a guy who can't take input when somebody corrects you.
    Unio77 said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

"Satisfy my superior complex" lmao you speak as if it's like that 100% of the time. Correcting is one thing and taking in what was corrected goes hand in hand, but twisting it to make it seem like they are being ride to you just isn't a good move.

Next time when somebody is correcting you on your second language take it as improvement and don't make yourself look like a guy who can't take input when somebody corrects you.
    unio thank you for being on my side but at this point it would be more helpful if you let it go and moved on
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I have a 5* dupe version of him but Haven't rank him up cause when I read his profile, it sounds like he's good only with high hit count. Is he good with low hit count / getting hit every once in a while?
    doctorb said:

I have a 5* dupe version of him but Haven't rank him up cause when I read his profile, it sounds like he's good only with high hit count. Is he good with low hit count / getting hit every once in a while?

you ideally don’t want to get hit all while playing as him (while this goes for anyone it goes double for him)

He’ll store a certain amount of his combo between fights, and that’s how he ramos up. While the first two-three fights might be a pain he becomes stupid after that. And stupider, and stupider, and then he becomes almost broken
    Unio77 said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

In that case we just have different ideas
    about it.

I find it:
    annoying
    unnecessary

You find it:
    helpful
    an improvement

You see as the number of disagreements on his "correction" rises that people don't take it as something nice even if it is ment to be (so maybe it is time to stop to appear as a d*ck/ even if you are none)

And you can be sure about the fact that I'm not in this forum to improve my English skills. When you can somewhat understand my English I'm happy.

Now back to Aegon.
    doctorb said:

If you can't "bank" your combo then he is worthless.

I would suggest using Nick + Quake/Antman with him to have an extra safty net with the evade charges.

That helped me a lot especially in the AoL path 1 and 2
    Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

about it.

I find it:
    annoying
    unnecessary

You find it:
    helpful
    an improvement

You see as the number of disagreements on his "correction" rises that people don't take it as something nice even if it is ment to be (so maybe it is time to stop to appear as a d*ck/ even if you are none)

And you can be sure about the fact that I'm not in this forum to improve my English skills. When you can somewhat understand my English I'm happy.

Now back to Aegon.
    Bro, you started it first. You took it personal and got insecure, so you attacked him and made fun of him and now wants everyone to just forget about it and move on. Then, you say don’t be a D. But, you were a D first. You were wrong, didn’t admit you were wrong, argued another point, told Spidey to not make a fool out of himself when you made a fool out of yourself, then mocked him for not being fun at parties.

Why was all that necessary?

You could’ve easily said, “hey, thanks but I’m not here for grammar lessons, let’s get back on topic.” But instead you attacked his character.

I get it, you’re not here to make friends, but you need to practice what you preach. If you don’t want others to be nasty, then you shouldn’t be nasty to them either.

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

about it.

I find it:
    annoying
    unnecessary

You find it:
    helpful
    an improvement

Now back to Aegon.
    Bro, you started it first. You took it personal and got insecure, so you attacked him and made fun of him and now wants everyone to just forget about it and move on. Then, you say don’t be a D. But, you were a D first. You were wrong, didn’t admit you were wrong, argued another point, told Spidey to not make a fool out of himself when you made a fool out of yourself, then mocked him for not being fun at parties.

You could’ve easily said, “hey, thanks but I’m not here for grammar lessons, let’s get back on topic.” But instead you attacked his character.

I get it, you’re not here to make friends, but you need to practice what you preach. If you don’t want others to be nasty, then you shouldn’t be nasty to them either.
    Bro none likes or has liked grammer nazis (trust me I'm German) in the history of ever.

Don't pretend ppl are happy or don't see it as something negative/annoying on the internet. And the overwhelming dislike ratio proves my point no?
    Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

about it.

I find it:
    annoying
    unnecessary

You find it:
    helpful
    an improvement

Now back to Aegon.

Bro none likes or has liked grammer nazis (trust me I'm German) in the history of ever.

Don't pretend ppl are happy or don't see it as something negative/annoying on the internet. And the overwhelming dislike ratio proves my point no?
    Disliking is one thing. Going on the offensive is another. You went straight for his throat immediately as if grammar nazis are just as bad as real nazis.

I don’t like grammar nazis either, but they don’t cause me to flip out and start trashing the person.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

It’s only bad if you make it bad. I always welcome people to correct me if I’m wrong because I don’t want to be wrong and make myself look like a fool in the future. All Spidey did was teach him proper grammar, which is helpful for a person learning a second language. Instead, people got upset because they “assume” he was making fun of OP instead of helping him. You can’t go through life acting this way or you will never learn from your mistakes. It’s not just about getting upset at people helping you, but assuming people are making fun of you when that is not the case.
    🤐🤫
This discussion has been closed.