How do we get to a one star rank in the forums?

I am a one star rank, and I don’t know how I got it.

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

It’s based off of how many reactions you receive. Disagrees and Lols count for 0 points, agrees, insightfuls, likes, and awesomes count for +1 points each, and guardians who are basically mini mods can flag for spam and abuse which is -1 points.

It’s worth mentioning that the points and star rating mean nothing but to show how much time each user wastes on the forums.

This is 100% accurate.

Dr. Zola
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    How many points must one get in order to move up to 2 stars on the forum?

Asking for a friend....
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Asking for a friend....

I think its 250 . I could be wrong
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Qacob said:

DrZola said:

It’s based off of how many reactions you receive. Disagrees and Lols count for 0 points, agrees, insightfuls, likes, and awesomes count for +1 points each, and guardians who are basically mini mods can flag for spam and abuse which is -1 points.

It’s worth mentioning that the points and star rating mean nothing but to show how much time each user wastes on the forums.

This is 100% accurate.

Dr. Zola
    Not 100% accurate, I mean, look at your disagree/agree ratio compared to someone like... well pretty much everyone. It definitely shows a general idea of who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.
    Well, I appreciate the comment. But I should clarify the “wasting time” part is particularly accurate! :#

Dr. Zola
    Wow, I never noticed you have less than 1000 disagrees. If that doesn't prove you're credible, I'm not sure what could.
    Dang I hit 1k just yesterday loll. Rip my accreditation
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Asking for a friend....

I think its 250 . I could be wrong
    It is 250
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Qacob said:

DrZola said:

This is 100% accurate.

Dr. Zola
    Not 100% accurate, I mean, look at your disagree/agree ratio compared to someone like... well pretty much everyone. It definitely shows a general idea of who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.
    Well, I appreciate the comment. But I should clarify the “wasting time” part is particularly accurate! :#

Dr. Zola
    Wow, I never noticed you have less than 1000 disagrees. If that doesn't prove you're credible, I'm not sure what could.
    Dang I hit 1k just yesterday loll. Rip my accreditation
    iHulk's awesome, but I'm pretty sure him and disagree spammers count for like 4k of my disagrees