**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Struggling to get those resources.

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I'm literally struggling to get t2a cats, pls help.Where can I get them the most accept from AQ and AW?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Act 7 gives a **** ton if you've got past act 6
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I'm on act 6.1, I wouldn't have t2a shortage if I was in act 7.

You might do, you'd be suprised how many endgamers are.

Anyway, AQ is by far the best source, other than that just try to push in story and variant content. It's not fun but if you want t2a thats the best way to get it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Guys I'm literally struggling to get t2a cats, pls help.Where can I get them the most accept from AQ and AW?

Have you explored Act 5? LOL?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

1.No
    2.No,cuz I am not strong enough.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Hello @Unitman !
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    When side quest gives option to go for shards or rank-up materials, choose rank-up materials.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Valmarx said:

Hello @Unitman !

Hi
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yes you would. Trust me. You would.

Act 7 gives lots of revives but it gives even more T5B as per frickin usual nowadays.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

1.No
    Have you explored act 4?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Meanwhile, I'm exploring Act 7, and overflowing almost 5 t5b and 6 t2a. I can rank up a couple people, but I don't have the ****y t4cc.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Explore act 5. Glory is also a really good option.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Pulyaman said:

1.No
    Have you explored act 4?
    I'm trying but it's so boring.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

1.No
    Have you explored act 4?
    I'm trying but it's so boring.
    Well it’s beginning to sound more and more like a problem caused by your choice to not explore anything. The resources are there for you to gather, you just need to actually do it.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Qacob said:

You might do, you'd be suprised how many endgamers are.

Anyway, AQ is by far the best source, other than that just try to push in story and variant content. It's not fun but if you want t2a thats the best way to get it.
    "It's not fun" I think is the reason why people can overlook that content and just play monthly stuff. It's supposed to be fun, otherwise why would any of us play.